- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Our Client is American manufacturing company with an international exposure. The company is currently transforming its EMEA business operations to establish Business Services EMEA company based in Wrocław, which is an integral part of parent business.
A unique opportunity for experienced Order to Cash Manager to join a growing Shared Services Center and play a critical role in the organization by leading O2C team and being responsible for developing and implementing O2C processes. This position will be responsible for establishing the OTC team, transform current OTC processes realized in various EMEA locations and concentrate them in Wrocław.
1) Manages the OTC department activities. This encompasses the supervision and control of all AR activities - cash application, cash collection, credit risk management and order release - for a number of entities in EMEA countries.
2) Produces timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financials in line with Client timetable and in line with company standards (US GAAP).
3) First contact for the Auditing Company during Year-End Closing and preparation of the Annual Report.
4) Assures that all accounting procedures are in accordance with policies and procedures and with all local laws and regulations.
5) Manages the OTC team to ensure realization AR process according to business expectations, measured by KPIs
6) Manages the establishment of the OTC team in Wrocław in 2020:
- Recruit team members.
- Set up an accounting system in coordination with Group EMEA strategy (e.g. SAP)
- Transfer OTC activities from various EMEA locations in Wrocław
- Stabilize OTC process and deliver best-in-class service
- Document all OTC activities to ensure business continuity despite personnel attrition
- Drive continues improvement activities to deliver process efficiencies targets
- Compliant to SOX procedures
- Establish Risk Management Procedures and plans for emergencies
- Masters/ Finance or Accounting with a minimum of 5-7 years Finance/ Accounting experience in an international company
- Experience in setting up and leading OTC team in SSC/BPO
- Strong knowledge of the OTC process
- Effective negotiator with strong project management and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- A unique opportunity to set-up and standardized new investment in Wroclaw;
- International environment;
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Independency at work