private medical care
EMEA P2P Senior Service Support Specialist with German (fixed-term)
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Service Support Specialist has the responsibility to partner with the Business and maintain relationship with supported Countries in the Procure-to-Pay area.
Service Support Specialist is to monitor health of P2P collaboration with the Business, serve as a point of escalation for the P2P Stakeholders, as well as drive process adoption and adherence to purchasing compliance, escalating identified risks to management.
The Service Support Team is focused on supporting EMEA Countries with their expertise in the areas of Procurement, AP, Expense and Supplier Management driving compliant behaviors that support appropriate level management visibility and review of the cost before the purchase occurs, leveraging existing Supplier base and driving spend through the appropriate channels.
Service Support works across Finance, Legal, Corporate Compliance, Regional Working Group, Regional Spend Review and Supplier Risk Management to ensure the appropriate requirements are covered in Procure-to-Pay processes.
As the Team is operating in multilingual EMEA environment Services Support Specialist should be fluent in 1-2 local languages of the supported Countries - preferably: German
• Monitoring P2P processes adoption and tracking issues through weekly connects with Country representatives and Operations teams
• Being point of contact for escalations and challenges around P2P processes.
• Providing trainings and ad-hoc support to Business as required.
• Deployment of strategy for better process adoption and partnering with newly implemented Procurement countries to drive PO compliance and process understanding.
• Support Coupa implementation in new countries within EMEA Region through leading trainings, supporting system testing, review of training materials and providing expert advice.
• Manage in-country communication including newsletter on best practices and process/system continuous improvement.
Good understanding of procurement, invoicing and supplier information management processes
Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all management levels
Language proficiency: English (C1) + German (C1), French would be an asset
Highly organized self-starter with exceptional strategic thinking
Ability to work independently
Strong in-person and virtual presentation skills
Ability to establish and maintain credibility and excellent relationships across many different functions and organization levels
Spotless record and strong ethos
What we offer
Fixed Term contract for 12 months
Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
Flexible remote work environment
Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
remote work opportunities
corporate sports team
no dress code
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Please attach CV in English only.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community to stay informed about Aon opportunities.