- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusion, teamwork and the spirit of winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major home appliance company.
EMEA Real Estate Senior SpecialistNumer ref.: 101264
As the Lease Administrator your role will be closely tied to the oversight and execution of all lease and payments ranging from validating lease payments to CAM reconciliations. In addition, you will be actively involved with projects that help business units plan future lease budgets and also to ensure our reporting activities are SOX compliant.
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a Real Estate Senior Specialist opening to join our Finance/Real Estate organization.
Your task in this role will include
- Manage the administration of the EMEA Global Real Estate Portfolio
- Manage Whirlpool’s EMEA real estate database, CoStar, including updates, training, and custom reporting design
- Maintain, update and ensure accuracy of EMEA’s portfolio database including but not limited to: leased, owned, embedded leases, service agreements, company codes, cost centers, contacts, etc.
- Partner directly with Whirlpool’s third-party Lease Administration Provider on a daily basis
- Lead role to perform Lease Payment review between CoStar and SAP Hana/BPD/PRD finance systems for accuracy, including savings/cost avoidance initiatives and desktop/forensic audits
- Assist accounting with ASC842 questions/issues
- Assist internal/external audit teams and GRE team with EMEA GRE audits
- Ensure compliance with SOX requirements related to Operating Leases, including maintenance of the EMEA SOX narrative
- Partner with Whirlpool’s EMEA third party Lease Administration provider for tracking and reporting on all critical dates including lease expirations and option deadlines
- Interact with landlords, internal real estate team members, business units, auditors, accounting, IT, legal and tax teams to resolve issues and provide needed information
- Support business units for questions and issues related to their operating leases
- Establish and maintain landlord vendors and supplier PO vendors in the procurement GS3 system
- Provide support for Whirlpool’s GRE Capital Management team, including PO payments
- Provide senior management with portfolio reports to support strategic planning initiatives
- Coordinate document translation as needed
Background and experiences
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Related Field,
- Relevant work experience preferred
- Proficient in English communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of real estate principles, law, lease administration and ethics
- Ability to read and interpret complex lease language
- Proficient in lease management software, CoStar
- Proficient in SAP
- Knowledge of landlord-tenant responsibilities
- Ability to be highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication, analytical, and teamwork skills with all levels of management
- Excellent time management skills & ability to prioritize
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com,or find us on Twitter at @WhirlpoolCorp.