EMEA Real Estate Transaction Manager, AVP
JOB ID: R-605747
Location: Gdańsk, Kraków
Provide transaction management and administration support across State Street’s EMEA real estate portfolio including but not limited to commercial office leases and service agreements.
- Liaison with State Street’s real estate vendors account management team and local brokers
- Site due diligence and selection
- Contract negotiations
- Liaison with State Street internal and external legal teams
- Contract review
- Preparation and review of lease analysis
- Maintaining deal pipeline
- Working with State Street’s Asset Management, Project Management and Engineering teams to prepare business cases
- Working with State Street IT and Security teams along with other key real estate stakeholders
- Completing transaction administration requirements
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree and Post Graduate Qualification
- 5 years commercial real estate transaction experience with at least 2 in a regional capacity, preferably in a multinational organisation
- MRICS or comparable real estate accreditation
- Excellent written and oral English
- Lease contract legal review experience
- Advanced analytical skills, able to build and review complex spreadsheets
- Strong finance understanding, preferably with knowledge in US GAAP accounting
- Understanding of building infrastructure, M+E differentiators
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
The role will to be based in Gdansk or Krakow, Poland with some travel required across Europe.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.