- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Regional Business Process Owner, you will be responsible for driving the development and implementation of the EMEA product and solution configurators for internal and external usage. This includes commercial and technical support to Eaton sales personnel as well as support to customers, channel, and external accounts.
You will be working to maximize value of the sales tools by managing requirement backlog through scrum teams and operating sales transformation to simplify and standardize processes and organizations across Electrical Sector EMEA.
Workplace: Wrocław, Gdańsk, WarszawaNumer ref.: Reg ID: 086984
Your key responsibilities:
- Clearly express product backlog items for new configurator, enhancements of existing ones and deployment across the region.
- Optimize value of the delivered product by prioritizing well requirements and setting standards
- Demonstrate scrum team effectiveness through clear communication, reviews and velocity measurement
- Meet expected road map expectations
- Ensure adoption towards internal and external users
- Measure customer satisfaction to feed the backlog accordingly
- Contribute to elaborate core model for sales processes and align organisation to simplify for growth leveraging enterprise tools
- Promote Eaton standards and guidelines across every country deployment and operate change management activities towards core tools
- Elaborate productivity targets with business and measure realization (financial, price realization, gain FTEs, growth)
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in strategy implementation, business process improvements, EBS tools and methods
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Engineering, Business, Information Systems or related field
- +5 years of appropriate business experience, ideally in the Electrical manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrates knowledge on power electronics
- Experience with Field Sales, Service, and/or Sales /Customer Support across complex sales and marketing channels.
- Understanding of dynamics and interaction of various sales channels and routes to market.
- Customer, sales, support, product, and market knowledge.
- People Management experience with strong leadership and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communications skills and adeptness in the art of persuasion
- Demonstrated ability in business process analysis and design. Must be strongly customer-oriented
- Require robust knowledge & expertise in software tools and ability to personally use to be able to drive successful adoption.
- Successful experience working in a complex organization with multiple, geographically diverse and international locations.
- Agile strategic thinking and project management to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines
- Fluent in English
The following would be an advantage:
- Experience in electrical installations and design is an advantage
- Outstanding Agile Project Management skills (SCRUM)
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.