- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Vesuvius is a global leader in molten metal flow engineering.
For our Supply Chain Team, we are looking for
- Support the Supply Chain Manager, Project Manager, Operations, Customer Service, and Sales team members in all aspects of day-to-day operations are correctly performed.
- Ensure all material requisition orders, regular sales orders, and transfer warehouse orders are fulfilled on a regular basis.
- Assist, support, and provide backup coverage for Supply Chain team members.
- Understand and execute all supply chain activities such as stock take, physical inventory count, inventory accuracy in allocation and consumption, material demand, sales order entry, and purchase order entry if needed.
- Maintain Work Order Management system and understanding of production work order / material commitment.
- Assess and manage inventory levels to ensure continuity of supply.
- Liaise with project managers, technicians, customer service, buyers, and sales to provide delivery dates and shipping information.
- Analyze current operational systems for potential efficiency improvements.
- Review designs, throughput, workflow and recommends changes when necessary.
- Provides support to sales and customer serivce on request with well-established communication channel.
- 2-5 years of supply chain planning and operations experience required with customer focus demonstrated approach.
- Post-secondary education degree in business, with a focus on supply chain, inventory control, customer service, materials management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity with SAP, planning tools.
- Excellent software skills in Excel, Power Point, Word and Visio.
- Understanding of integrated supply chain and customer service with proper key performance measurement.
- Hands-on approach with strong customer relationship focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with senior level management.
- Multitasking and prioritizing capabilities to meet deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Strong problem solver and able to create solutions to challenges in an expedient manner.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with multiple data sources.
- Work as a self-starter using own initiative and also work as a team player as part of a multifunctional team.
What we offer:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Recognition and CSR activities
- Attractive Compensation
- Lunch Card
- Private Health Care
- International Work Environment
- Fresh Fruits
- Chance to Build Processes and Standards
- Creative Atmosphere and Great People
- Internal Referral Program
- Holiday Allowance
- Home Office
The Supply Chain Specialist (SCS) has broad ranging responsibilities in all aspects of Supply Chain operations with focus on ensuring the day-to-day business results are achieved.
This role combines analysis and reporting along with hands-on application to ensure excellence in the overall performance of the operations.
The position provides backup and support to key functional positions in sales, procurement and production planning teams whenever required.