If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
EMEA Trade Services Lead Analyst
- Perform deal review for new types of deals within Trade Finance/Services
- Be responsible for Trade finance operations with a flexibility to handle Imports, Collections, Trade Advances and other Trade processes on a need basis.
- Interact closely and manage Product/client expectations in providing timely Ops delivery of new deals.
- Outline all operational detail for above mentioned new deals on requirements, iron out the problems, and handover the process to the processing team through documented procedures.
- Review day to day transaction issues and support the outsourced service provider in resolving the issues through interaction with various stakeholders (Product/Treasury etc).
- Reduce bottleneck in processing with a strong focus on Turn Around Time (TAT).
- Manage the outsourced service provider through strong metrics management.
- Build a strong relationship with all stake holders e.g. Product, Sales, Compliance.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Minimise client related issues.
- Escalate issues for quicker resolution and eliminate surprises.
- Identify opportunity for productivity saves through process automation by closely working with the outsourced service provider – TCS and technology.
- Coordinate and provide support to all EMEA country Trade initiatives.
- Champion system enhancements on various EMEA technology projects such as TITAN & Flexcube.
- Strict adherence all the relevant Citi policies e.g. Compliance, TTS Minimum standard guidelines.
- Ensure strong focus on Risk and Control in transaction processing in terms of having appropriate customer documentation, charging accurate pricing, sending correct payments out, following any MIFT (manually initiated funds transfer) guidelines and other Audit related guidelines.
- Ensure that the area managed strictly adheres to “Sufficient Assurance” Audit rating.
- Ability to manage teams and functions both remotely and onsite is vital
Experiende and Skills:
- Knowledge of Trade operations
- Track record of process improvement
- Knowledge of key Citi systems
- Ability to map, re-engineer processes
- Organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence various partners within and outside operations
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds in a team environment
- Act as a conduit between Product and back office operations in executing the deals seamlessly.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent would be an advantage.
- CDCS certification is also preferable
What will you get in return:
- Full-time employment with competitive salary;
- Market-leading benefits package including Multisport, medical care, life insurance, discounts on language courses and more;
- On-going dedication to your development and career progression;
- Cooperation with teams around the world, English usage on a daily basis
- Corporate culture based on fostering and supporting professional growth within the role;
- Free access to training platforms such as Udemy;
- An opportunity to develop your soft skills and engage in various social responsibility activities as well as internal development networks and mentoring sessions with senior management;
- Dynamic and positive work environment