Fujitsu has now been operating in Lodz for eight years. We are a team of almost 2000 linguists, IT, finance and client service specialists. Each of Fujitsu’s four Business Lines (Service Desk, Remote Infrastructure Management, Research & Development, Service Management) and EMEIA Finance Services provides a wide range of development opportunities. Fujitsu means working in an atmosphere that cannot be found in other corporations.
EMEIA Finance - AR Specialist Accountant (Invoicing)
About the job
- Processing of invoicing workflow and invoicing email boxes (generation of C/N and D/N for goods, services, rebates, and cost, book adjustments and transfers, settlement of cost accrual accounts for software invoices, release of invoice blocks)
- Invoicing of Buy&Sell / Drop Shipments together with Global Sourcing
- Processing of advance payments.
- Maintenance of automated invoicing processes, e.g. for Spares N/NV upload, C/N, D/N etc.
- Maintenance of SAP tables and settings for EDI- and automated invoicing
- Maintenance of invoicing conditions (TC, prices, rebates and statistical conditions), revaluation of orders, controlling of correct transfer of conditions from P84 to P82 and adjustment if necessary
- Controlling, clarification and correction of escalated/incorrect/unclear invoices and IDOCs
- Controlling of missing posting documents, reprinting of invoices
- Processing (together with tax department) and invoicing of TP-adjustment
- Controlling of compliance to DofA and GAAP: revenue recognition and settlement (invoice blocks, unbilled revenue, accruals), correct VAT
- Generation and processing of invoicing test cases for changes in SAP
- Debtor management:
- Central management of debtor masterdata for SAP P84 (Central Input to DebtorMasterdata team, P84 relevant amendments, e.g. account assignment)
- Credit limit blocks: Setting, observation, controlling, escalation and release
- Controlling and correction of withholding tax together with tax department
Netting of A/R and A/P to suppliers
- 1st level support (clearing&escalation in communication with customer/supplier/Fujitsu-/FTS-department) for P84 and P82-0083 A/R
Desired Experience & Knowledge
- BSc degree
- Several years of relevant professional experience in finance (Senior 2-4 years ; Specialist 1-2 years)
- Experience in working in virtual teams
- Understanding of the relationship between finance and logistic/operational processes.
- Working with high initiative, accountability and quality.
- Good teamwork and networking/communication skills , customer orientation,
- SAP Modules:
- SD (Sales&Distribution - advanced knowledge needed),
- FI (Finance&Accounting) for SAP P84, SAP P82, SAP PSP300
- Microsoft Office,
- IFRS, HGB, VAT knowledge in connection with invoicing and knowledge about related settings / customizing in SAP
- Fluent English; German would be an asset
Why Fujitsu ?
Opportunities to build a successful career path Flexibility - we are open to dialogue– many positions allow working part time or home office Internal and external training Attractive salary Great atmosphere and a chance to work with inspiring people from all around the world Integration events and Corporate Social Responsibility projects Unlimited access to training platforms Relocation support Private medical care Sport cards (OK System, Benefit System) – access to sports facilities throughout the city/Lunch subsidies Discounts for Fujitsu employees in many places throughout Lodz Fresh fruit
Please include the following statement: “I hereby authorize Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. to process my personal and store data included in my job application for the needs of following and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883)”.