Fujitsu’s offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw, we run sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland located in Łódź and Katowice employs specialists in five business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, Business Process Outsourcing, Service Management, Service Desk. In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs specialists for internal Fujitsu services for the EMEIA region in the following areas: Finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Project and Contract Accounting, Treasury), Supply Chain and Order Management, Continuous Improvement, Assurance, Internal Audit, Product Pricing and Bid Finance as well as Human Resources. We welcome developers, quality assurance engineers, IT specialists, IT administrators, IT engineers, candidates interested in a career in IT, accounting and finance professionals, logistics specialists, linguists and customer service professionals.
We are looking for
EMEIA-Junior Credit Manager
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
Purpose of Role:
The role of the Credit Manager and member of the EMEIA Credit Management Team is to support the Fujitsu Central Credit Risk Management in the control of the company trading risk at any stage of the receivables cycle, from the sales opportunity to the cash collection, strictly following the guidelines provided by the EMEIA Credit Risk Management and Cash Collection Policy. Will also pro-actively contribute to the AR processes optimization, standardization and automation.
- Credit Risk assessment for new and existing customers by :
- Reviewing external reports on financial information of customers
- Reviewing any other available financial information of customers
- Carrying out a full assessment of the chosen Risk Mitigation option
- Financial vetting of third parties (financial institutions that guarantee customer debt)
- Ensuring that the approval workflow and approval level are in line with the DofA
- Recommending courses of action to senior management based on available information
- Able to understand and meet JSOX and Audit requirements
- Monitor sales ledgers across the EMEIA region in collaboration with the local countries, ensuring that overdue debt and DSO are controlled and kept within the agreed targets.
- Review existing risk mitigation options in place and ensure that any renewal is dealt well in advance of the expiry date
- Liaise with Credit insurances to ensure that credit limit cover requests are submitted in a good timely manner and support local countries to understand and put in place the obligations in order to comply with the Credit Insurance contract T&C’s.
- Contribute to the consolidation and publication of any EMEIA credit risk report, including DSO and CCC (Cash Conversion Cycle)
- Analysis and report on specific working capital components
- Monitor the AR ledger maintenance by supporting the countries with the standard requirements for any customer Master data change
- Strong Excel & analytical skills required.
- Familiar with at least one between Oracle or SAP
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- International Credit Management qualification or equivalent experience
- Ideally with Shared Service Centre experience
- Lean model experience / awareness
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
- Fluent in English plus at least one another language
- Experience of providing credit control/credit management support to multinational with a turnover in excess of £100m
- Experience of the Credit Insurance model and/or other relevant Risk mitigations (e.g. bank guarantees, letter of credit, etc.
- Basic accounting principles knowledge expected
- Basic P&L and Balance Sheet analysis knowledge expected
- Typically at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Good analytical / thinking / problem solving skills
What you can expect?
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international
- Job security
CAREER CHOICE AND DEVELOPMENT
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
| || || |
company events such as picnics and Christmas parties, relaxation zones in the workplace, CSR programs, cinema tickets,
internal contests, discounts for Fujitsu employees
in selected venues
in Łódź and Katowice, flexibility and home office for selected positions, team building meetings, hot and cold beverages
medical care, cafeteria benefit system: My Benefit, fresh fruits, Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running team or cycling team