- Senatorska 16, 00-082 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Emerging Corporate Relationship Manager will join our Citi Handlowy sales team in Warsaw in Emerging-Corp Department. Main responsibilities are building, managing and maintaining relationships with commercial clients from emerging corporate segment (clients with sales range from PLN 15 up to 350 million), conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services, active acquisition of new clients and bringing economic value to them.
- Calls on clients to deepen relationships and proactively owning, responding to and anticipating any future needs, roadblocks or risks and client expectations;
- Identifies and pursues new clients;
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and works with product specialists to structure innovative and customized solutions for clients;
- Serves as clients' contact point and is responsible for managing internal departments to address any customer service issues;
- Maximizes client experience by proactive sharing markets updates, trends and intelligence;
- Prepares /oversees new transaction submissions & annual reviews for the submission to the in-business credit lending management and independent risk department;
- Actively protects Citi’s assets and reputation by being the first line of defense from credit risk management perspective;
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and Citi's policies / guidelines at all times.
- Min 3 years of experience in sales and relationship management gained in a banking sector;
- Sound knowledge of commercial banking products and processes and local market;
- Demonstrates credit and Early Warning Detection skills;
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of accounting principles, financial modeling and financial statement analysis;
- Demonstrates passion for creating new business opportunities with new and existing clients and able to demonstrate innovative approaches to meeting clients’ needs;
- A proactive approach in looking for ways in strengthening business relationship with clients,
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills;
- A team-player with positive/can-do approach;
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and motivation;
- Very good English;
- Knowledge of Polish is required;
- University degree.
As an employer we offer:
- Attractive and stable employment conditions;
- Interesting projects and opportunities for further development within the global organization;
- Credit skills development;
- Work in a dynamic environment full of professional challenges;
- Rich package of benefits (including: private medical care, fitness card, life insurance, pension plan).
The role of Emerging Corporate Relationship Manager is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw: