HCL is a $6 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India - HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India's original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals. The HCL team consists of over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading global 1000 firms, including leading IT and technology firms.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
Employee Care IT Portuguese & English
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer’s end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, chat, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Perform user account management activities Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
- Phone & Chat support experience necessary.
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary.
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
- Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating systems
- Clients: Windows7, Windows 8, Windows 10 & MAC
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange
- ITSM ticketing tools such as Remedy & Service Now
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio
- Internet browsers (e.g. Explorer, Chrome, Firefox),
- Troubleshooting VPN issues
- Support for laptop, desktops, and printers
- Handheld device support - Iphone and Ipad
- Others: Adobe Acrobat and other common desktop applications like Winzip, etc
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
- Can drive HCL’s value and its methodology
Other Skills / Experience:
- Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem analysis and resolution support over the phone.
- Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what is started is a must.
- Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared.
- Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times.
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time to cover for other help desk staff and to be on call via pager during the week.
- Customer Focus
- Technical Expertise
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Concern for Order and Quality
Years of Experience:
- Total: 3-4 yrs of University education post High school (B.Sc. or Diploma)
- Relavant: 6 months - 3 years of help desk, voice customer service, and support experience with problem solving involving hardware, involving hardware, software, and networks.
- Preferred MCP/MSCE/MSCA or HDI CSS
- ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3 especially on Service Desk, Incident, Problem, and Change Management preferred
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania / Please apply via application button
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data, in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.