Employee Care Specialist with Turkish (1-year temporary contract)
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o.
- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 5 miesięcy temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- execute HR operations in full compliance with legal requirements and company procedures
- generate standard and complex reports
- maintain and audit employees’ personal data
- coordinate and perform payroll related activities
- provide guidance to Philip Morris employees on key employee processes
- recommend and implement continuous improvement activities
- support deployment of Employee Experience initiatives and project
Who are we looking for?
- an independent problem solver with good ability to set priorities, collaborative and customer oriented
- an experienced user of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel (ability to create macros is preferred), SAP knowledge is a strong asset
- an excellent Turkish and English Speaker
- an ambitious person ready to develop within HR area
- previous experience in HR area (especially administration, reporting and payroll service) is desirable
- continuous improvement approach would be a strong asset
What we offer you?
- 1-year temporary contract
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA)
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals (Sodexo card)
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- myBenefits Cafeteria
- free bike and car parking for all employees
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?