- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Italian speaker
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced HR Specialist with Experience in HR workforce administration, strong HR knowledge and great interpersonal skills? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring an HR Specialist with a passion for the employee lifecycle, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the People Solutions function— a dynamic team within Takeda Business Solutions. People Solutions is a newly formed function within Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) with the objective of enabling Takeda’s business strategy, delivering simplification, improving service and ensuring a positive employee experience. ‘Building and Delivering Simplified and Innovative Solutions’ is our overarching vision with Patients at the centre of all that we do.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
As an Employee Lifecycle Specialist (HR) you will provide support services with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness. This includes evaluating the issue, quickly interpreting the situation, determining the appropriate resolution, transaction and/or escalation, and communicating the resolution and/or escalation to manager or HR Business Partner. Reporting to the TBS HR Solutions Manager, Employee Lifecycle, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business and to other HR functions.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Understanding and utilizing HR systems including Workday and the Employee Portal to provide solutions to queries regarding HR policy, procedure or the use of HR tools
- Providing HR support and solutions via multiple channels (phone, web chat or portal)
- Ensuring that documentation and requests meet the policy for each process
- Actively contributing to delivering, maintaining and improving Corporate Services, procedures and processes to increase employee satisfaction, driving performance and achieve results
- Identifying and researching incoming queries from managers, and HR Business Partners
- Minimum of 2 years of HR experience, we are looking to build a team and welcome all ranges of experience above this
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in customer services, data entry or related field
- Fluency in English is essential
- Good command of Italian
- A desire to operate with a solution focused mind set
- Prior experience with Workday or other HRIS experience
- Prior experience in a HR Service Center
- Prior experience in Service Now or other case management system
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS