- Puławska 182, 02-769 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As an Employer Branding Consultant, you will make sure that the work opportunities we offer in Netcompany Poland are known to the IT world. You will be responsible for attracting talents to join the company and make it the best work environment for ambitious IT people.
What could be your tasks and responsibilities?
You will be working closely together with Group employer branding and you will play an important part in implementing the employer branding strategy in Poland and take it to the next level in with new ideas and initiatives that will strengthen the Netcompany’s position on the Polish IT market.
You can expect that you will be:
- Supporting the recruitment team by organizing different initiatives and events, helping them to find and reach out to the best people in the industry
- Supporting HR in maintaining great candidate experience
- Organizing and attending tech events – both external and internal
- Cooperating with universities in areas such as job fairs, lectures
- Preparing visuals and marketing materials such as rollups or flyers – this involves graphic designs in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Being responsible for our Netcompany growing visibility on Social Media by creating content in English for LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Taking care of internal communication – employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters etc.
- Keeping in touch with job portals, designing job specs in English
- Keeping in touch with designers and external suppliers of branding materials
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Employer Branding area gained in an international organization
- M.Sc. degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relation, Psychology, Human Resources Management or related
- Experience in organizing events and meetups
- Preferably a strong background in digital media and technology
- Graphic design experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken
- Broad experience in cooperating with universities
Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 1800 skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Warsaw, Poland, Denmark, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for a variety of customers
– from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
As new projects are coming we’re looking for more ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure.
Our perks and benefits:
- Attractive office with a view and great location in Warsaw (Metro Wilanowska)
- International cooperation with colleagues from Denmark, Norway, the UK and Vietnam
- Internal and external trainings and certifications
- Free lunch at the office
- Medical insurance, life insurance
- Multisport card
- Free English and Danish lessons at the office
- Scandinavian work environment
- The career development programme for each employee and regular feedback