We are Netguru, one of the fastest growing IT companies in Europe. We maintain an unshakable passion for developing web and mobile applications for our clients worldwide and making a name for ourselves in the world of software development. Products created by Netguru have changed the way people listen to music, learn languages, and use city bikes.
We have managed to build an outstanding organisational culture based on transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning.
Currently, we are looking for an exceptional candidate with a passion for employer branding. Would you like to contribute to the growth of our company’s human resources? If attracting new talent is your thing, don’t hesitate and apply today - become a part of our EB Team!
Employer Branding Specialist
PLN 5,750 - 8,750 + VAT (B2B)
or PLN 4,600 - 7,000 gross (UoP)
Joining Netguru as an Employer Branding Specialist means:
- having a real impact on Employer Branding activities and communication outside the company with participants and stakeholders,
- working alongside experienced and highly-qualified specialists from different areas of expertise,
- having a lot of flexibility and independence in you daily work,
- working in a challenging, fast-paced yet really friendly environment, with great individuals who together constitute an outstanding community.
What are the responsibilities of an Employer Branding Specialist?
- participating in the creation and enforcement of our employer branding strategy, building a recognisable Netguru brand,
- supporting the recruitment team by organizing various kind of initiatives and events in order to find and attract the best people in the industry,
- taking care of Netguru’s presence in the IT community,
- measuring the results of each EB initiative,
- organizing and attending meetups/conferences/workshops,
- encouraging and motivating people to be active during the EB events/initiatives,
- preparing visuals and marketing materials - in cooperation with designers and marketing,
- cooperating with universities and creating long term relationships/partnerships.
We want you on board if you:
have at least 1 year of experience in EB,
have hands-on experience in designing, organising and conducting events and candidate-driven projects,
have experience in working with designers and external suppliers of branding materials,
have a keen interest in Employer Branding and People-related topics along with their value for the company,
have a head full of creative ideas and a knack for design and social media,
know how to write EB-related content in a clear and concise manner,
have good communication skills and a “doer” attitude,
have good analytical skills and experience in setting measurable KPIs and metrics,
have excellent command of English and Polish, both written and spoken (CEFR C1+).
We will be really happy if you:
Perks & benefits:
- individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- fully covered private health insurance,
- a Multisport card,
- optional life insurance for you and your family,
- free sandwiches and co-financed lunches,
- team retreats and meet-ups,
- & more!
Don't hesitate and apply right away!