End User Support Specialist
If you are an experienced Support Specialist, who needs new challenges and access to the latest innovative technologies then this job may be for you!
Our client is a well-known global leader in technology sector based in the United States. The company has been a pioneer in Unified Communications and Collaboration for well over 20 years. Employees can expect an organization that invests in people, an inclusive company culture, flexible working possibilities, and a very high level of technical expertise.
- Resolves basic and advanced user questions, problems and requests in the areas of endpoint (PC, telephone, video) hardware, software, operating systems, remote access or networking issues, either in person or over the phone.
- Configures, deploys and repairs endpoint hardware, software and peripheral equipment (e.g., printers. MFPs), or arranges for vendor maintenance as needed.
- Performs evaluation, diagnostic and troubleshooting of PC or network hardware and software.
- Coordinates resolution of user problems/requests with other members of the end user support team, network, telephony, video and server teams and other IT personnel as needed.
- Answers and evaluates incoming telephone, voicemail and email / ticketing requests. Resolves in-person and over-the-phone requests for assistance as required, including interaction with senior executive staff.
- Monitors the ticket queue(s) for incoming tickets.
- Resolves or escalates Work Orders in a timely manner and within the SLA. Ensures all work requests are entered in the ticketing system.
- Communicates resolution status with customers and maintains accurate work notes documented in Work Order.
- Assists users in the use of new software or hardware as required.
- Participates in internal projects as assigned. This includes participating in IT related projects such as the deployment of new or upgraded endpoint software.
- Proposes on-going improvements to support processes and procedures.
- Participates in the on-going development and improvement of the IT knowledge base.
- An outstanding customer service orientation, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Proactive, energetic, team-oriented, professional self-starter with excellent organization skills.
- The ability to resolve complex endpoint hardware and software problems through systematic troubleshooting, web KB searches, and consultation with other members of the team when required.
- A thirst for learning new technologies and a desire to proactively contribute to improving departmental performance and customer service.
- Operational discipline and thoroughness in all duties - e.g., ticket updating and closure, status reporting, documentation, following process and procedure.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as with other team members and cross-functionally.
- Strong experience in end user support, with a strong Windows 7/10 background.
- Average to superior skills with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote) as well as familiarity with Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Experience with WLAN hardware and software.
- Experience print server and printer support, both with hardware and software.
- International, well-known organisation.
- Attractive benefit package.
- Strong development possibilities.
- Training and support with technical certification.
- Outstanding office location and facilities within a brand-new office space