Endpoint Security Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Katowice
Who are we looking for?
- Focused on technologies Endpoint Security Engineer with proven thought security implementations and administration
- Creative thinking person with open mindset approach
- Security experience, leading endpoint security in an IT and/or engineering role
- Extensive experience using industry leading MDM/EMM solutions preferred
- Technology knowledge and information security expertise across multiple infrastructure technology domains (primarily endpoint security engineering and operations)
- Enterprise security and endpoint management tools
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- Experience operating, troubleshooting, installing, and configuring endpoint security solutions (e.g. Antivirus, Application Whitelisting, Host Intrusion Prevention and Firewall, Forensic Analysis Tools, Advanced Malware Solutions, IOC Sweepers)
- Knowledge about Microsoft Modern Device Management, EM+S, Office365, Microsoft 365
Nice to have:
- Knowledge about Windows Information Protection, Credential Guard, Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Knowledge about Azure AD including Conditional Access, Hybrid Azure AD join, Co-management, Azure AD Connect, etc.
What will you do?
This is a Security Engineering & Consulting role which requires good communication skills as well as great technical capabilities. You will participate and support projects from variety security technologies, proposing solutions and optimizations in selected areas.
Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini security teams across the globe on most exciting newest security technologies.
Main responsibilities may include:
- Provide top level security technology consultancy services to our clients as system engineer
- Support implementation and transformation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Work in a close knit with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers in designing IT solutions (Transformation Projects)
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to deliver remediation for complex client’s issues and provide deep technical knowledge to our internal team
Who will you be working with?
By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment, specifically in area of Security.
We promise you will never be bored with monotonic, day to day operational tasks. Instead, you will be tackling challenges requiring analytical and creative thinking. Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas. Being part of us is a steep learning curve but also a lot of fun deriving from the culture of our team.
Oh, and did we mention the travelling to collaborate with our partners from around the world? Here’s a thought, if you think you’ve got what it takes and are equally excited about technology, we should at least have a chat.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini is one of the leading global companies offering consulting, IT technologies.
The Cloud is fashionable - everyone’s talking about it, many use it, but few knows what it consists of, how it works, how to access it, and how to take care of it. It is us, Cloud Infrastructure Services, who understand the subject thoroughly. From high level services,through managing equipment and operating systems, internal or access networks tomanaging applications, IT operations, availability, configurations, and changes. By working in an international environment… we use a number of foreign languages.