Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Energy And Sustainability Manager
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- rekrutacja zdalna
Your new company
ISS World Services A/S is now looking for a highly skilled Energy and Sustainability Manager. This role will ensure continuous optimisation of environmental sustainability performance through improved operations and identification of savings projects.
As Energy and Sustainability Manager you will own and develop the energy and sustainability strategy for the account to reach site level operations team. In this role, you will deliver on the account energy and sustainability strategy using global best practice and adapting for account specific needs.
Your new role
- Identify when consumption is exceeding defined targets and come up with ways of reducing in future by engaging all ISS service lines to input into the overall account and site improvement plan
- Ensure compliance of energy consumption and sustainability performance with contract service-level agreement and accordingly to regulations
- Engage in and contribute to execution of agreed energy and sustainability initiatives, events, and ongoing communication in accordance with annual plans and contract deliverables
- Identify areas for optimising energy and sustainability services at account and communicate to relevant stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years energy/environmental experience
- Strong understanding of building services engineering, energy, water, and waste management
- Strong knowledge about consumption profiles and benchmarking of energy, water, waste, and carbon at site level
- Flexibility and openness to work with multiple stakeholders
- A self-starter, able to work on own initiative and drive results
- Interest in and enthusiasm for the need for sustainable operations
What you'll get in return
We offer you a challenging and exciting career in an ambitious working environment characterized by high pace and drive. ISS has an open and informal culture founded on professionalism at all levels. The right person will have ample opportunity for personal and professional development and for building a large network of highly qualified colleagues and influential stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.