Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Energy Industry Supply Chain Consultant with ERP Industry Solutions (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Energy Industry Supply Chain Consultant with ERP Industry Solutions (CN)Numer ref.: R00009961
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
We believe that ERP systems such as SAP S/4HANA Industry Solutions for Oil and Gas are the foundation for the intelligent enterprise: from the wellhead, through the forecourt to the boardroom. Join our team as an Energy Supply Chain Consultant to participate in bringing to live business solutions based on latest ERP and Cloud technologies. Our Consultants have excellent communication skills (English and at least one other language) with the ability to explain complicated things simply. We measure our success by building a relationship with a client, both business and IT. The most experienced talents will be responsible to lead and manage the projects, financials, the relationship with the client and cooperate with our delivery centres across the globe.
What will you do?
- Work closely with our Clients supporting them in requirements discovery & gathering
- Help our Clients to transform requirements into the best in class solution with harmonized & innovative business models
- Play a key role in coordinating and managing Business Transformation projects
- Support our Clients in generating business value from digital solutions powered by SAP and Cloud technologies
- Enable Energy Clients transformation into Intelligent Enterprise powered by latest digital solutions
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams locally and remotely
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Energy Industry
- A minimum of 2 years' of past experience in ERP systems implementation (i.e.: SAP/S4, Oracle, MS Dynamics) including solution roadmap development, design, testing, project management, data management
- Or alternatively at least 3 years’ experience as end user in manufacturing, logistics, procurement, sales, and demand planning department in Energy Industry (Upstream, Downstream, Integrated Gas, Oilfield Equipment & Services, New Energies)
- Experience in SAP Industry Solutions for Oil & Gas would be an advantage (E.g.: SAP S/4HANA Oil & Gas for Hydrocarbon Supply and Primary Distribution, SAP S/4HANA Oil & Gas for Hydrocarbon Management, SAP S/4HANA Oil & Gas for Secondary Distribution Management, SAP S/4HANA Oil & Gas for Retail Fuel Network Operations, SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence, SAP Upstream Operations Management (UOM), SAP Asset Manager, SAP Service Parts Planning)
- Business process knowledge in at least one of the following fields: P2P, O2C, PM, F2F/OTF
- Interested in management consulting work related to Digital Transformation like: business process designs, data harmonization, standardization, and consolidation, user requirements gathering & discovery, test management and test automation
- Great knowledge of English on a consulting level (other foreign language would be an advantage)
- Good communication skills and very good team player
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.