sharing the costs of sports activities
Energy Project Engineer
Xella Polska Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior), expert
Xella stands for innovative, safe and sustainable building and insulation materials and is a solution provider for energy-efficient, healthy and cost-optimized construction. But it is not only our products that stand for sustainability. As a company, we also aim to make the best possible use of human, natural and financial resources in the interests of sustainable development. In the field of greenhouse gas emissions Xella has the ambition to reduce the CO2 intensity by 30% by 2030.
As an energy project engineer your aim will be to improve efficiency by realization of energy related projects and putting in place changes where needed. You will work closely with the operative units and the central Energy Management Department.
• Identification and realization of projects to achieve the energy- and CO2-saving targets
• Support of the solar power strategy development and implementation
• Ensure to be in line with local legislations, regulations and subsidies
• Project management of boiler exchange projects
• Keep accurate records and regularly collect and report energy monitoring data
• Carry out energy assessments
• Alignment with the targets of the Xella Group, communication with Group’s Energy-Management Department
• Project management of other capex projects
• Execution of measurements and technical analysis (i.e. compressed air, heat recovery, heat loss, boiler technology, water steam cycles) of our production processes
• Identification, evaluation and realization of energy efficiency measures
• Ensure that the plants maintain or improve their efficiency levels
• Project development and management of boiler exchange projects
• Support the development of the solar power strategy
• Project management of solar power projects
• Benchmark energy consumptions against best practice
• Provide technical and practical advice on energy efficiency
Completed studies in engineering with focus on energy engineering, supply engineering, process engineering or any similar technical education.
Professional experience in the field of energy-intensive industrial processes.
Experience in the realization of energy related projects, from planning to execution and control to commissioning.
Project management skills
A driving license
Basic knowledge in the selection and application of subsidies as well as in the implementation and accounting of the same
High degree of flexibility, initiative, hands-on mentality, teamwork and communication skills, as well as high willingness to travel
Very good Office 365 knowledge as well as very good English skills
What we offer
Opportunity of professional development in the international and well-established company
Medical care and Benefit System card
Good working environment and international team
Participation in interesting project
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
extra social benefits