Energy Transition Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Energy Transition Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00009992
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
What will you do?
- Carbon footprint calculations throughout the value chain (e.g.: direct vs indirect GHG emissions in the upstream activities, direct emissions and downstream activities)
- Enabling Energy Clients transformations into sustainable intelligent enterprise
- Driving energy transition supported by SAP Product Carbon Footprint Analytics (PCFA)
- Planning, moderating and leading workshops to gather the carbon footprint data and apply cloud analytics into daily operations
- Creating behavioral adoption KPIs measuring the business readiness for a change
- Visualizing carbon footprint related data with proper analytics dashboards (e.g.: Power BI)
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in International Business/ Management/ Psychology/ Sustainability/ Energy
- Understanding of carbon footprint across the value chain
- Experience or knowledge of technologies such as SAP S/4, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP PCFA (Product Carbon Footprint Analytics)
- Interest in energy transition, decarbonization methodologies
- Strong project management, networking and presentation skills
- Ability to translate complex processes and concepts in non-technical, end user- friendly language
- Understanding of end-to-end business processes
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication interpersonal and written & verbal communications competencies, ability to network with large groups of people
- Proactive approach towards business challenges and opportunities
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Good level of other foreign EU language e.g. Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch would be a strong asset
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.