- Aleja Krakowska 110/114, 02-256 WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Engineering Design Center was created in the year 2000 under an agreement between General Electric and Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Aviation and gathering passionate people in different areas of expertise like engineering, software and analytics. With dynamic organization growth we are looking for candidates for position below.
Engineer - FBO Whirligig Laboratory
Employer: Łukasiewicz Research Network - Institute of Aviation (EDC)
You will work on
- Planning, preparation, test execution and reporting of test results for turbojet engine components.
- Cooperation with other team members and engineers in the planning and implementation of turbojet engine component tests.
- Keeping technical records of the tests, in accordance with the quality system ISO 17025:2018 being in force in the laboratory.
- Developing new procedures and instructions for testing.
- Ongoing communication with the customer.
- Design and installation of mechanical equipment, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems.
- Planning and carrying out periodic inspections, services or repairs of the test bench according to the schedule.
- Technical contact with laboratory subcontractors.
What we expect from you?
- Higher technical education.
- Experience in the design and/or assembly of rotating machinery, engine overhauls, power hydraulics.
- Good knowledge of English (B2/C1).
- Ability to use compressor units, hydraulic/pneumatic wrenches, hydraulic press, torque wrenches, grinders, drills, other hand tools.
- Driving license cat. B.
- Good knowledge of the NX program will be an additional advantage.
What extra you can get?
- Work on the most modern solutions in the industry
- Possibility of remote work
- Family friendly solutions, flexible working time, parent's room
- Support for the industrial PhDs and master' theses writing
- Support of numerous interests groups
- The company's bike room with full equipment
- Support a healthy lifestyle-
- fruity Wednesdays, subsidies for sport clothes,trainings and multisport cards
- The hire orientation training and Buddy's support
- Referral Program
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Co- finansing of the 3rdpension pillar