- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Rockwell Automation’s Industrial Component Business is seeking an experienced Mechanical Hardware Engineer to be a member of a new product development team responsible for the design, application, and test of Industrial control solutions. The position requires the proven ability to manage projects to established design process, create 3D CAD product data, and prepare engineering documentation. Products will be developed with cross-functional team members in a global work environment.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering and at least 2 years of relevant experience.
• 2 years demonstrated experience designing parts to manufacturing processes including plastic injection molding, metal stamping, machining, rubber and die casting.
• 2 years demonstrated experience using Creo CAD software to develop parts, assemblies and drawings.
• Experience designing Industrial Control panel solutions including enclosures, wiring diagrams, and panel layout.
• Proven ability to manage multiple project activities and keep projects on schedule.
• Demonstrated experience working as a team member in a global work environment.
• Experience creating Bills of Materials for production.
• Ability to analyze designs for mechanical strength, performance and endurance using analysis and simulation tools.
• Experience performing tolerance stack-ups on design assemblies.
• Knowledge of material properties including plastic, steels, rubber and copper alloys.
• Excellent communication skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
• Familiarity with Rockwell Automation products and/or other industrial control panel solutions and applications.
• Experience with Short Circuit Coordination analysis for electrical control solutions.
• Familiarity with EPLAN and SAP for product data management.
• Knowledge of domestic and international standards, especially UL and IEC standards for industrial control products.
• Experience with using ANSYS simulation software for Finite Element Analysis.
• Ability to analyze and solve complex problems which involve both mechanical and electrical hardware.
• Experience with Design for Six Sigma tools.
What we offer
Vacation & Christmas bonuses
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.