- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Who we are
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
Engineering Manager - ECADNumer ref.: J000595279
Mission of the role
Lead multiple groups of ECAD engineers in automotive electronics. Engineers will design and develop the application of the HW platform into customer projects for world-class vehicle systems.
- Manage ECAD teams assigned to customer projects to complete design analysis per customer requirements, implement the HW platform, complete the layout routing and related design activities, perform required simulations and checkouts and finally release CAD documentation.
- Propose, lead & implement strategic initiatives in regards of the structure, optimization, deliveries, balancing work load between teams & locations
- Ensure successful execution of customer projects
- Provide director-level interface to internal and external customers to avoid concern escalation
- Maintain a management operating system to review KPIs that impact our Wildly Important Goals
- Manage resource and capital budget for ECAD teams
- Align with HW platform team regarding changes necessary for application of customer requirements
- Conduct change management for customer requirements or design issues that impact material cost
- Lead teams to use structured problem-solving methods and implement systemic prevent recurrence when design issues occur in development or validation
- Ensure manufacturing team is aligned with design proposal from engineering team;
- Develop Engineering Group Managers for succession, ensuring we have a pipeline of qualified talent pool for the next generation of management.
- Identify strategic skills required for Aptiv’s future technology roadmap
- Lead talent and skills development of ECAD groups
- Prepare staffing planning, which would be based on the knowledge of business requirements, newly won contracts, product roadmap, as well as deep understanding of current staffing levels, skillsets, and existing retention risks
- Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in Engineering
- Practical knowledge in ECAD area
- Several years of professional experience in an international company, preferably in the automotive or electronics industry
- A few years of management experience
- Strong focus on interpersonal skills – willingness to develop
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems - creativity
- Fluency in English
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers