- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Kierownik / Koordynator
This position is responsible for leading the Global Materials Engineering team. This team provides technical expertise to the DRIV™ manufacturing and engineering facilities in all areas of material science utilized in suspension damping systems. This includes the areas of metallurgy (ferrous and aluminum alloys), paints, oils, greases, polymers, and elastomers. This position is to interface with Engineering, Business Units, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Suppliers, and Quality and is considered the voice of the materials team as the global expert. This role supports product launches, cost reduction programs, failure analysis, manufacturing operations, and engineering center through interpretation of industry and customer standards and specifications and creation of internal specifications. In addition, this position will require the management of a global team of materials engineers and laboratory technicians.
The responsibilities of the person in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Lead engineering efforts to collect, summarize, and communicate test data to business units, product engineering, quality, manufacturing operations, and/or direct OE customers,
- Drive identified corrective actions to DFMEA’s, PFMEA’s, and design guidelines to prevent future occurrences,
- Provide engineering support to manufacturing operations for day-to-day analyses and dedicated projects,
- Assist in the maintenance of the warranty group’s IATF16949 and ISO9001 certifications and related procedures,
- Oversee compliance to DRIV™, industry, and Regulatory materials requirements such as IDMS, REACH, Conflict Minerals, etc.,
- Specify and maintain materials equipment, Metrology Lab, and facilities,
- Support and adhere to DRiV™ EH&S policies and procedures,
- Develop and manage department annual budget within business guidelines,
- Supervisory responsibilities are carried out in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Self-directed and motivated with good written and verbal communication skills in English; ability to effectively prepare and deliver technical reports and presentations,
- Ability to lead and function in a dynamic team environment, while effectively communicating across various levels of the organization,
- Solid program/project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel,
- Mechanical aptitude for test equipment and measurement operations,
- Proven track record of root cause analysis,
- Ability to manage multiple programs at one time,
- Strong technical documentation skills with attention to detail,
- Excellent computer proficiency especially in Microsoft Office products including – Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint,
- Adhere to DRiV™ policies and procedures to promote safety and work quality,
- Ability to travel to suppliers, plants and customer locations to support development requirements (10% estimate). International travel may be required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Material Science, Metallurgical Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field. Master’s Degree preferred,
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of material sciences / engineering, failure analysis, or automotive activities,
- Experience in a laboratory setting,
- Six Sigma Greenbelt or Black Belt certification preferred.
- Opportunity of professional growth in a multinational automotive company,
- Motivational salary,
- Training programs & language lessons,
- Benefits (private medical care, sport card, insurance, company’s canteen, parking and others).