- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $67 billion in net revenue in 2019, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 23 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We are on the look-out for
Location: Wrocław surrounds
The key role of Engineering Project Leader would be to manage Capital Projects portfolio from conception to completion for our new plant in the Southern part of Poland.
This would be an overall responsibility for budgets, technical and resources agendas, with key focus on Engineering Area and Team management and long-term Productivity Delivery (appropriate value, productivity and investment levels).
He/she will also support business agenda development by preparation of feasibility studies, business cases, financial models and technical solutions for various new business initiatives (together with Commercialization, R&D, Marketing, Central Technical Services, Global Procurement, SC Planning, Plant Operations and Others).
Finally, the Engineering Project Leader will ensure sustainable, financially well controlled environment establishment for Capital Projects for our new plant.
- Project Management of all projects in plant achieving the budget KPI’s (agendas, timelines, budgets, financial, resources, H&S legislation, etc.);
- Manage trade-offs and resource constraints to ensure effective and timely projects implementation;
- Negotiation, and authorized signatory of contracts (supplier selection, purchasing/ procurement, order placement/tracking and invoice processing);
- Preparation of scopes, coots, timelines, and resources requirements for capital investment (Start plan, AOP business process);
- Co-ordination of in-house project teams (R&D, technical development end-users IT S&D);
- Design research and technical development of equipment in conjunction with suppliers, TQE and R&D groups;
- Manage commissioning of new equipment to hand it over to operation on time and as per specification and safety requirements;
- Stay in charge of external contractors safety work management (claims work, PepsiCo ERP/RMS system implementation in relation with contractors and external suppliers);
- Manage project team members (engineers) in order to ensure they pass all necessary certification, attestation for Labour safety, technical certifications, food safety to be in full accordance with PepsiCo (AIB, ERP/RMS systems) and Polish law requirements;
- Manage preparation, alignment & approval of Capex ensuring AOP delivery. Cooperate with local and regional Finance developing & aligning CARs and associated financial models;
- Invoice supervision and assets depreciation plan of projects and follow up the appropriateness according to general company financial flow by preparing monthly tracking & BOY reports;
Experience/ Functional skills:
- Formal Engineering qualification, preferably with degree in Engineering, process engineering background preferred;
- 7+ yrs critical FMCG experience, with 2+ yrs of managing direct team;
- Strong project management skills to co-ordinate agenda of multiple paralell executed projects within multisite environment where resources are not directly owned;
- Experience in project management of multi-MM$ capital projects;
- Contracts negotiating skills for equipment and services purchases;
- Strong analytical skills, good understanding of financial modelling and accounting principles to be a partner for discussion for the Financial Department;
- Sound technical expertise (machinery equipment and production processes technology) with ability to quickly learn and determine suitability of various evaluated technical and technological solutions during feasibility studies preparation and equipment design sessions;
- Fluent in English and Polish;
- Computer Literate (AutoCad, MS Office package with good Excel);
- Excellent people skills;
- Ability to create and lead functional project teams;
- Ability to communicate with and drive engagement on agenda with multiple stakeholders from VP to frontline;
- Effectively works and benefits from multicultural working environment;
You will benefit from:
- Meaningful and impactful work for a global FMCG sustainability leader;
- Upgrading your career by growing in and outside your role (projects, company programs);
- Working with talented and trusted people,
- Flexible working hours and our home office policy;
- Full range of employee benefits package;