- Gdańska 41Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Pełny etat
Roboto is a localization company that has been successfully carrying out complex projects in the multimedia industry (games, movies, books) as well as business translation projects for the last 17 years. We have worked with more than 440 companies from around the world. Our keyword for this recruitment is “Lingo”.
We are a team of people who don’t consider work merely a profession, but a fulfilling adventure.
It's a full time, permanent, in-house cooperation. The work will be based in our headquarters located in Warsaw (Poland).
- Translating texts from English into Polish, chiefly related to video games and e-sport;
- Making sure that deadlines are met;
- Collaborating with PMs, proofreaders, and other translators.
- Perfect knowledge of English;
- Even better command of Polish;
- Linguistic degree preferred, but you may also be a last-year student;
- Attention to detail (put the keyword in the subject line of your application email);
- Experience in working with text (preferably as a translator);
- Basic MS Office skills (Word, Excel);
- Passion for games is a plus;
- Passion for e-sport is a plus;
- Proficiency in CAT tools is an advantage.
- A great chance for personal growth working with the biggest gaming companies from around the world;
- An informal working environment (no dress code, friendly atmosphere);
- Private medical cover (Enel-Med).
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV together with a few statements explaining why you are a perfect candidate for this position as soon as possible!