- Ludwika Waryńskiego 3a, 00-645 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack ad-tech platform that encompasses creativity, data and trading, servicing media agencies, trading desks, brands and publishers globally. All of our solutions are modular, and easily inter-operate with all major technologies used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is among the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. Adform has been recognized by Gartner as one of four world leaders of AdTech industry.
Enterprise Account Manager
About the team
The Enterprise Sales team, focusing on the buy side of the ad-tech ecosystem, is responsible for developing direct advertisers' business as well as manage the existing relationships with them. The team is also helping their clients to understand the role of ad-tech in the digital marketing ecosystem and how data-driven cross channel strategies and programmatic media buying can increase marketing productivity.
About the role
As Enterprise Account Manager, you will be responsible for existing client's business development in Poland. You will proactively engage clients to understand their business and help them build a plan for how to use technology to be able to utilize data across channels and enable programmatic media buying as well as rich media solutions. Furthermore, you are able to build long-lasting and credible relationships with key partners and understand how our product solution can solve their business objectives. You will report to the Head of Sales, CEE.
We would like you to:
- Execute direct enterprise strategy in the local market, drive sales and business development activities
- Segment and prioritize local prospective clients in collaboration with local Country Manager
- Develop new business activity with existing clients, identify their areas of improvement and opportunities to grow business
- Deliver revenue growth for Adform by engaging new and existing customers to adopt additional components of Adform’s full-stack technology platform
- Proactively engage clients to establish relationship and understand their needs
- Lead the development of tailored solutions
- Work with Product Marketing to drive market development and client education through marketing, client events & PR activities
- Support and share know-how with other team members in order to reach business goals and revenue objectives
- Support the on-boarding process of new clients, continuing programmatic education, platform improvements
We believe you are/have:
- 3+ years of experience in online advertising or digital marketing; either agency, publisher, consultancy/tech or client side.
- Consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills
- Solid understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Well organized and experienced in using CRM and time tracking systems.
- Strong relationship and account management skills
- Proactive, solutions-oriented and able to work independently
- Customer needs at your heart
- Time management skills – ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills and ability to communicate with different stakeholders
- Fluent in Polish and English
We are offer:
- Opportunity to lead global brands while working in a fast-changing ad-tech industry
- A good salary package according to qualification and experience
- Dedicated team of professionals with highly collaborative attitude
- Varied and fun tasks in an international environment
- A positive and pleasant work environment
- Attractive medical insurance package
- Multisport card or My Benefit cafeteria
- Yoga classes in the office (paid by Adform)
- Office at convenient location (by Metro Politechnika station)
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez Adform Sp. z o.o.moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez Adform Sp. z o.o. moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.