Enterprise Analytics Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Enterprise Analytics Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00008773
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Who & What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree preferably in finance and/or computer science
- Sound knowledge of management reporting concepts for enterprise functions
- Experience in design and implementation of enterprise analytics solutions
- Working knowledge with leading enterprise analytics tools such as: Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI with DAX, Qlik, SAP Analytics Cloud
- Familiarity with SQL, data warehousing, data modeling, predictive analytics concepts and data visualization methodologies
- Problems solving and Out-of-the-box thinking ability, directed at defining innovative solutions
- Strong communication skills: ability to explain solutions in person and in writing
- English at professional level, additional proficiency in German or French is highly welcomed
What will you do?
- Design and development of cutting-edge, innovative, powerful enterprise analytics solutions
- Explore large datasets, deliver robust management reporting and provide deep business insights for our clients to improve their enterprise performance
- Participate in strategic cross-domain projects that require business and IT acumen
- Transformation of client’s business functions into modern, effective, and efficient organizational units
- Working across a dynamic, international teams and collaborating with the brightest minds across industries
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale digital transformational change
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.