Enterprise Architect For Enabling Technologies
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As a senior architect you will participate in architecture state definitions (interim/target), conduct technology evaluation and make strategy decision, organize architecture reviews, as well as spotting improvement opportunities and provide architecture support for programs and/or projects. In your capacity as a senior architect you will be responsible for analyzing business and technical needs, design, and thriving and supporting implementation of various Enabling Technologies products and services required for a modern IT environment (e.g. Agile, DevSecOps, Cloud).
Your future colleagues
We offer a meaningful and exciting Enterprise Architect position where you have the opportunity to modernize and spearhead connectivity and interoperability technologies (e.g. API, messaging, workflow, streaming). You get the chance to create and maintain a professional and sustainable network with the different partners on all seniority levels throughout the various IT business partners. We are also open to expand the role according to new opportunities or your special capabilities and interests. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Our application portfolio is heterogeneous, complex and consists of a wide range of different technologies. Your vast practical experience, combined with the following skills and knowledge will enable you to master successfully demanding tasks.
- Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or related sciences field (alternatively provable equivalent education and practical experience in this domain).
- At least 10 years of hands-on experience in an architecture role (enterprise or domain architecture) and around 5 years of proven track record in software engineering.
- Profound knowledge of enterprise architecture practices, strategies, processes and methodologies and you bring a passion for architecture and software engineering excellence.
- Knowledge of Agile, Cloud, DevOps, Open Source and a programming language is of substantial advantage as well as practical experience of driving architecture good practice and encouraging creative or forward-thinking in a traditional and modern IT environment.
- Excellent analytical skills will help you to act as a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude. You have sound communication skills with proficiency in English language. German is not mandatory but of advantage,
- Great teammate with a partnering mind-set and a results-oriented and motivated personality, with proven experience in solving complex challenges.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.