Enterprise Performance Management Analyst / Consultant (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Enterprise Performance Management Analyst / Consultant (CN)Numer ref.: R00039833
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
As a CFO & Enterprise Value professional in the Capability Network, you’ll work at the heart of the CFO agenda in areas such as Digital Transformation Initiatives, Finance & Performance Analytics, Global Business Services (Shared Services) . You’ll use your finance expertise to improve operations, increase revenues, reduce costs, and drive market differentiation for our world-class clients. You’ll implement exciting new programs and employ state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to transform an organization from end-to-end.
What will you do?
Accenture is hiring Enterprise Performance Management Analyst / Consultant with relevant experience in Finance Transformation programs, incl. business process definition, functional design, and technology enablement programs focused on planning, budgeting, financial consolidations, and reporting. Your key areas of responsibility will include:
- Interaction with senior client’s stakeholders (C-Suite, CFOs, Controllers) to assess customer business needs, identification, and implementation of improvements to existing processes
- Helping customers with EPM tools selection and developing implementation roadmaps
- Supporting functionally the end-to end implementation of EPM Solutions powered by leading platform providers (SAP Analytics Cloud, Oracle Cloud EPM Planning, Financial Consolidation and Close, Adaptive, Board, or Anaplan)
Who & What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work based on objectives and goals
- Exposure to one of the following areas: FP&A, Financial Consolidation, Management Reporting at large multinational companies or IT with exposure to Finance functions; exposure to finance transformation projects will be an advantage
- Problems solving and out-of-the-box thinking ability, directed at defining innovative solutions
- Business acumen, good understanding of financial accounting fundamentals and key performance indicators in the CFO organization
- English at professional level; another European language will be an advantage
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Gain knowledge and key skillset for executive career growth and experience on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive financial & benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.