Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our communities. Come join us.
For more details about us please see our web site: www.elavon.com
Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Evaluate the feasibility of the Architecture and technologies related to a business change.
- Ensure technology consistency and integration with business strategies.
- Identify risks associated with the architecture and various technologies.
- Research and lead proof-of-concepts to assess and build new capabilities that add business value.
- Rationalize and resolve differences between various domain and technology specialist groups contributing to the realization of end-to-end solutions.
- Understand and present the tactical and strategic benefits of adopting a consistent architectural approach within the context of business environment to help business units to justify investments.
- Proactively monitor the strategic direction of key vendors, technology and market trends, and determine their potential impact and value to our organization.
- Define and document solution and application architecture, technology transformation roadmap, and Business-IT alignment roadmap in conjunction with the Enterprise Architecture team.
- Provide technology leadership for large and complex programs.
- Collaborate with a team of Architects, System Analysts, and Data Architects and Business stakeholders and must be able to explain clearly the benefits of an architectural approach.
- Complies with Elavon Conduct Code in work-related matters. Reports violations, or suspected violations, immediately to proper company representative.
- Lead engagements on solution approach and definition of application architecture, including review, analysis, and evaluation of architecture approach and implementation.
- Previous experience as an Enterprise or Solution Architect.
- Experience creating artefacts with an EA framework (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman etc.) is desirable.
- TOGAF and/or any other Architecture Methodologies accreditation desirable but not essential.
- 7 + years of enterprise experience combining analysis, design, development and implementation of large-scale systems (OO and/or distributed component based).
- 10+ years of development experience with programing languages such as C++, C#, java etc.
- Experience implementing SOA or component based architecture a plus.
- Previous consulting experience as an Enterprise Architect is a plus.
- Experience of architecting, designing and implementing systems and solutions in a high availability, 24/7 online technical environment as well as creating conceptual, logical and physical designs for On-premise and cloud service models including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Works on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Sound written communication with ability to construct documentation for internal and external distribution and presentation skills.
- Has proven ability in communicating effectively at all levels.
- An ability to read, analyze and interpret common business documents and understand requirements.
- Strong team player; will assist and seek assistance where appropriate to deliver tasks on time.
- Highly productive and flexible in approach to tasks and individuals.
- Is prepared to do what it takes to keep projects on track and can give extra time commitments if required.
- Demonstrates a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and is regarded highly by others.
- Is approachable and interacts well with other teams and departments.
- Maintains confidentiality of customer and company information.
- Full time position, employment agreement;
- Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes;
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Professional trainings, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe;
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment;
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects.
Please enclose to your application signed statement:
I hereby agree for processing my personal data provided in my CV/Application form, which I provide voluntarily, and which go beyond the scope of personal data that an employer may request from a candidate under the provisions of labor law, by Elavon Financial Services DAC (Sp. z o.o. o Wyznaczonym Przedmiocie Działalności) Oddział w Polsce Warsaw 02-515, ul. Puławska 17, for the purpose of this recruitment process.