Environmental Data Analyst
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Sp. z o.o.
- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #122 in 2021. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years,and has been named one of Fortune ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing energy and sustainability data across the client’s portfolio of properties.
You will work as a part of a team to facilitate data management and suggest energy related initiatives for a variety of clients. You will be supported in the region by the E&S team within the CBRE GCS team.
Our Energy & Sustainability Team
- You will be a part of a 60+ strong team located throughout Europe, consisting of experts, client relationship leaders, energy managers & analysts, who carry out work for occupiers, landlords & investors.
- Our strategic focus: We generate operational savings in energy, water, waste and carbon emissions, which mitigates risks & enhances external creditability as well as maximises profitability and staff well-being.
- You will be a part of our analytics hub located in Warsaw, which is the foundation of wider team located throughout Europe.
- You will closely work with a team in London in order to provide the highest quality services to our clients & contribute to shaping our business plan.
- Collect energy, water, waste & CO2 data for a variety of properties on a global scale.
- Analyse data to highlight trends in client’s performance.
- Benchmark data against other clients & industries.
- Work with stakeholders to establish explanations in data variations.
- Convert large volumes of data into valuable information for clients.
- Work as a part of an international team, where your Team Leader maybe located elsewhere.
- Work with the wider Energy and Sustainability Team to complete projects to strict deadlines providing efficient, timely and reliable data updates.
Perfect candidate profile:
- Has a passion for energy & sustainability.
- Is client-oriented and has the ’can-do’ attitude.
- Is innovative & keen to learn new things.
- Is never afraid to speak up & suggest how we can work smarter.
- Finds ways to express statistics creatively & beyond just the excel graphs.
- Enjoys working & contributing to a fun and exciting environment.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in one of the natural sciences (Computer science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Law, Business or other).
- Experience in coordinating data collection across a large and varied portfolio.
- Experience in communicating with stakeholders to gather information.
- Carbon footprint reporting knowledge preferred.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to negotiate effectively to obtain required information within strict deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel).
- High analytical skills, focused on details, fast learning.
- Client oriented, capable to adapt to changing and demanding environment.
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines while managing conflicting priorities.
- Attention to detail and the ability to self-check and govern their own work
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.