- Ludwika Waryńskiego 3aWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We're Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We're the largest operator in Norway, among the world's largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we're building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Our ambition is to become an offshore wind major and enabler for low- carbon solution. Delivering on this ambition means a step up in scale and geographical scope of our renewable and low carbon activities. New Energy Solutions (NES) Business Area shall deliver a safe and profitable renewable business. NES aims to do this with the support of Equinor’ s oil and gas competence, project delivery capabilities and ability to integrate technological solutions. NES consist of the following business clusters: North Sea (NOS), East Coast US (USE), Emerging markets (EMR), Renewables Solutions (RES), Power and Markets (POM), Business Development (BD).
SSU Leader – Safety, Security and Sustainability (HSSE) - for Equinor New Energy Solutions (NES) business activity in Poland will be providing SSU support to our country office/manager and business build activities in Poland.
Your role will be to support and advice our Poland country office, business development and project maturation activities in delivering safe, secure and sustainable operations in compliance with company requirements, local and international legislation, and industry standards.
- Support and advice organization in all matters relating to SSU, where SSU comprise health, safety, security, environment, social responsibility and human rights
- Provide detailed insight and guidance on applicable SSU governance and regulations
- Assist country office carrying out their responsibilities as per corporate requirements
- Facilitate risk assessments and follow up on mitigating actions
- Ensure fit for purpose emergency preparedness and response set-up, and regular testing
- Part of the emergency response team
- Ensure incident reporting, analysis, investigation and learning in line with requirements
- Support supply chain activities and contractor management according to Company standards
- Lead and conduct relevant SSU activities, reviews, analysis and evaluations for business development and project maturation, including risk identification and follow-up
- Assist partner evaluations and joint venture agreement set-ups
- Oversee operational activities and advise on safe work and emergency preparedness set-up
- Drive SSU awareness campaigns, build safety culture and Equinor ways of working
- Design and conduct SSU induction and other relevant SSU training programs as required
- Represent Equinor/NES and build relations with relevant Polish HSSE regulators, industry associations and internal stakeholders
- Stay in close contact with the head office and NES SSU for alignment and corporate issues
- Degree education and formal education in HSSE
- Health and Safety qualification according to Polish law
- 4-5 years relevant HSSE experience from maritime, wind farms, offshore, or similar industries
- Demonstrated experience in HSSE aspects, and proficient in HSSE management systems
- Fluent Polish and English verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- Share Equinor’s values (open, caring, collaborative, and courageous)
- Passion for HSE, high integrity and ethical standards
- Ability to acquire knowledge and understanding of laws, regulations, procedures and agreements
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Self-starter with proactive approach and flexible attitude
- Team player, able to collaborate effectively across a matrix organization
- Thriving in a dynamic and growing organization, handing multiple tasks/projects with multiple stakeholders and different timelines
- Proven track record in being able to work with effectively with third parties such as joint ventures or industry body representatives
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
Not just a job: a career. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities our global company offers, and empower you to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies, exchange ideas and learn from others.
Rewards. We offer a range of reward programmes within one Equinor framework adapted to the local market. This includes competitive salary, bonus schemes, medical plan, pension plan and a share savings plan.
Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ health and well- being are a priority and we appreciate that our employees have commitments outside of work. Whether for family or individual needs, flexibility is important to us all. We recognise that in order for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. We offer opportunities for flexible working.
An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger and an inclusive culture is a vital part of our working environment. Diversity for us embraces experience, competence, age, gender, education, cultural background, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities, and more – everything that helps shape our thoughts and perspectives. True inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.