sharing the costs of sports activities
- Opolska 112, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 17 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
Technologies we use
About the project
A senior-level architect with a proven track record and strong set of skills (both technical and business) that can effectively work on multiple projects and tasks. A leader that provides a consistent interface to the customer for all aspects of technical and engineering activities.
• Strongly engaged with customers (telco operators), understand the challenges they are facing, develop features and technical requirements (jointly with the PLM team).
• Actively lead network implementation and testing activities through customer network acceptance and make recommendations for improvements in all aspects of the core functions and elements.
• Feature grooming that includes deriving the solution approach for the required features with pertaining call flows, deployment, use cases coverage.
• Presenting the solution approach to the end customer for their sign off
• Delivering a solution specification or a Functional Specification for the feature as applicable
• Review the functional specifications, test plans and code that are derived by the Development and test teams.
• Deployment knowledge based on the use cases required by the customer.
• Drive and derive test strategies for the features from functional test to System test.
• Support the team on any critical bug fix required or a critical customer issue that requires architectural guidance
• Front-end, drive the end customer communication/interfacing for critical customer issue and demo of the feature after implementation.
• Derive performance parameters and goals for the features.
• Guide the team on performance issues across various components.
• Provide technical on-site testing services for 4G EPC, 5G core and IMS at wireless operator.
• Suggest system-level test strategies to the Test Team (on-site).
• Ability to derive requirements in Tools like simulators or traffic generators for the feature implementation and validation.
Our new colleague must have 15+ years of experience leading successful initiatives design/implementation of 4G/LTE Evolved Packet Core (EPC), 5G Core functional elements and technologies. Should have deep knowledge of 4G Network Architecture (integration, call flows and signaling interfaces of packet core nodes) which include VoLTE, VoWiFi, IoT, Private-LTE, IMS, MME/vMME call flows and overall understanding of current technologies in the Telecom space including 5G/IoT.
• Fluency in English
• Expert knowledge of LTE Core (EPC/MME/SGW/PGW), key 5GC core components (AMF, SMF, UPF, UDM, AUSF, UDR, NRF, UDSF, NSSF, SMSF, NEF, PCF, SEPP) plus 5G interfaces, integration with other components gNB, UE, OSS/BSS, and IMS.
• Strong experience with VoLTE call flow knowledge, create/run/debug, 4G EPC, 5G Core and IMS test cases for the customer.
• Knowledge of wireless technology such as X-CSCF, PCRF, HSS, AAA, SGSN, GGSN, Home Agent, DPI Solutions
• Expert knowledge of wireless protocols such as PPP, IPv4, IPv6, Proxy Mobile IP, GTP, Iu, Gb, AAA protocols (EAP, RADIUS, DIAMETER).
• IP knowledge installation, software upgrade, downgrade, database backup, log gathering, Data message flow configuration, modification and debugging.
• In-depth knowledge of cloud-native tools and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Istio/Envoy, etc).
• NFV knowledge: VNF onboarding tools to deploy wireless core such as (NFVO, VNFM, VIM).
• 3GPP/2 specification knowledge and virtualized deployment experience.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Excellent skills in building and managing relationships as well as influencing.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills.
• Customer facing experience is a big plus.
• Track record delivering technical support for LTE and IMS with wireless operators.
• Experience on OpenStack, KVM, VMWare, E2E orchestration and Docker container orchestration via Kubernetes is highly preferred.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- you focus on a single project at a time
What we offer
Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Technical & HR Interview
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
At HCL, we don’t just accept the differences—we support it and celebrate it. We are committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.