Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Equity Derivatives Product Control Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE (Poland)
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your field of responsibility
Product Controllers are the Financial Guardians of the Bank's sales and trading activities. This outstanding opportunity gives you a chance to:
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheets and analysis.
- Be responsible for managing the independent validation of our trading portfolios.
- Be responsible for the management and delivery of significant financial information to the business managers, external partners and other relevant internal constituents.
You would supervise, manage a team responsible for Product Control oversight of a functional division within the equity derivatives business. You will have responsibility for supervision and execution of key deliverables and process, the development, improvement, and implementation of solutions and overall team development.
Your future colleaguesYou would join a diverse hardworking and high performance team with various backgrounds, nationalities and concentrations. We focus on developing technical knowledge and excel in executing analytical and industrialized processes. Product Controllers should be highly attentive to risk and the importance of a strong control environment and show a high attention to detail in all aspects of their work. Team also possess highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to enable them to engage in relationships with key clients to understand and address their issues. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
We are looking for:You will be responsible for the analysis and advisory aspects of Product Control's primary role which is the financial guardianship of the Bank's sales and trading activities, advising and independently challenging key partners on accounting and valuation matters impacting the financial documents, including daily profit & loss and balance sheet movements. Outstanding attention to detail is key, as well as understanding the economics of transactions, their accounting implications, and the impact to regulatory metrics.
- 3 - 5 years of proven experience in financial service, banking or accounting.
- Bachelors degree in business/finance mandatory (or international equivalent). Master’s degree in business/finance preferable (or international equivalent).
- Proven experience managing a small team. Be able to manage work in a team environment.
- Proficient with various frequently used applications including Excel is essential, PeopleSoft Financials, and Essbase as well as comfort with manipulation and presentation of financial data.
- Theoretical or practical experience with derivatives is advantageous.
- Knowledge of key financial standards (US GAAP, IFRS) & financial disclosures.
- Understanding of the dynamics of Equity markets and its impact over derivative instruments, such as structured notes, vanilla OTC options, listed futures and option.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.