sharing the costs of sports activities
Eltel Networks Poland S.A.
- Jana z Kolna 11, GdańskGdańsk, Pomeranian
- offer expired 19 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
Scope of responsibilities:
We are looking for a new team member to our Business Application Services team with core competence in IFS ERP and good understanding of business processes.
Your daily tasks will include resolving issues and fulfilling service requests but also participating in development and projects where you would be demonstrating solution functionalities and proposing improvements in cooperation with our partners and other team members. You are part of a 15 people IFS team, which includes members in several European countries. You will report to the ERP Team Manager.
• To ensure that Eltel's Service and Maintenance process (core OTC process) in IFS and related systems continuously supports the business operations.
• To ensure close co-operation with other stakeholders and colleagues in Eltel IT to ensure appropriate process designs and successful implementation of changes to IT systems.
Specifically, you will be expected to master on conceptual level the end to end IT solution that supports the Service and Maintenance process, the global rules and the setup for Eltel countries (Denmark, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Sweden) to ensure a coherent solution and smooth operations. You will be responsible for planning and managing the development work and lifecycle of the solutions in alignment with business requirements and technical constraints/opportunities as well as maintaining the documentation of the solution.
Tasks in operations and support:
• Proactive problem solving and preventive actions to ensure smooth production, including investigation of root causes for problems and creating solutions
• 2nd level support in Business Application Services support group
• 1st level support when needed e.g. substituting other people, or in peaks (e.g. month end closing)
Task in projects and change management:
• Define and prioritize change requirements, review alternatives, recommend and estimate solutions
• Support the objectives to standardize and harmonize processes and data
• Manage user expectations with respect to process and systems functionality
• Lead the implementation work, build, test, deployment and documentation
• Identify and document test scenarios
• Educate business team members on systems functionality, support business team training
• Actively communicate about changes and other important topics
Since you will be working with our core process, you should have a good understanding and expertise of the Service and Maintenance, Material Management or related processes. Also, application support and ERP related project experience, as well as knowledge of IFS ERP functionality, parameterization, configuration and customization play an important role.
Additionally, to succeed in the role you will be expected to have:
• Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL is an advantage
• Understanding and respecting the priorities and urgency of incident resolution to resume and maintain business operations
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills (knowledge of Finnish or Scandinavian languages is a plus)
• Practical knowledge of ITIL4 practices and Kanban method principles is an advantage
• Willingness to travel when needed
• Willingness and capability to do hands on work in IT support and projects
• Willingness and capability to coach others (in IT and business)
• Aptitude for process thinking and improvement with an organisation-wide view of the process
• Service mindset and can-do attitude, willingness to interact with people, good communication and presentation skills.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
What we offer
Flat structure & prompt decisions
Open communication & transparency
Dynamic, international environment
Nordic work culture
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
MyBenefit platform (including Multisport card)
comfortable office in the center of Gdańsk
Eltel Networks Poland S.A.
Eltel is a leading Northern European provider of technical services for critical infrastructure networks – Infranets – in the segments of Power, Communication and Other, with operations throughout the Nordics, Poland and Germany. Eltel provides a broad, integrated range of services from maintenance and upgrade services to project deliveries. This includes design, planning, building, installing and securing the operation of power and communication networks for a more sustainable and connected world today and for future generations.