private medical care
ERP Implementation Consultant
ArchdeskAbout the company
- Zabłocie 25, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 13 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Are you the person that people turn to for help with their technology problems?
Are you interested in learning something new everyday about business and software development?
Are you ambitious and have great analytical skills?
Come and work with us! For our PL and UK's divisions, we are looking for an Implementation Consultant.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Senior Implementation
- Consultants with Customer onboarding and ensuring successful implementation
- Supporting Senior Consultants with our software configuration and customer training
- Helping our customers gain value by using our software
- Responding to Support
- Tickets and Solving customer problems
- Monitoring Customer Accounts activity to maintain high customer satisfaction
- Participating in gathering feedback about our software and finding ways to improve it
- Analyzing the raw data provided by the customer to determine its quality and readiness for implementation
- Take ownership of support incidents and use all available resources and knowledge
- Consistently improve the quality of your work by internalizing the feedback and coaching you receive from your team.
Interests in how software works and how it can benefit the user
Lifelong learning approach
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Ability to communicate confidently with customers over email
Perfect written and spoken English (you will participate in live Zoom meetings with customers)
Attention to detail
Openness to learning and curious mind
Proactivity - we are all busy and even though we’ll help you out with everything you need to be independent and sometimes fill in your workday plan yourself
Strong work ethic - because this can be a remote role you need to have a strong work ethic to efficiently organize the assigned tasks
Technical University Degree or pursuing education focused on analytical skills
Understanding or interest in the Construction industry
Knowledge of MS Excel
2nd or 3rd language
What we offer
Dedicated learning path
High growth start-up environment
4 000 - 5 000 net [UoP] based on your experience level
or B2B contract
remote work opportunities
Archdesk is a next-generation ERP software for construction companies available in a SaaS model. Working on some of the most notable construction projects around Europe for some of the biggest construction companies as well as tens of smaller subcontractors from all around the world.
You will have a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup changing the face of the construction industry worldwide. Here at Archdesk, we’re improving the efficiency of the $10+ trillion construction industry!
Company located in Kraków with this position being remote during the covid pandemia