private medical care
- Marii Konopnickiej 31, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Ważna jeszcze 25 dnido: 19 gru 2020
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of commercial models for the EMEA G&S team, working across all Selling Units within the LoB. The candidate will work closely with the Commercial Lead and Capture Manager and will be accountable developing the commercial model in line with the agreed bid strategy, responsible for its content and validation whilst following best practice guidance in its development. The candidate will have excellent attention to detail skills with a clear focus on quality of data and will be required to assist and present to senior business leaders, following dedicated governance processes. This role is a key element of the G&S Commercial team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the development and content of the commercial model
• Delivers to the commercial bid programme
• Supports the bid team in the review and approval process
• Assists in developing the bid commercial strategy
• Informs the Commercial plan and supports handover to operational
• Work independently with members of the user community
• 5-10 years of experience in data management&working with financial
data (project accounting/financial or sales background preferred)
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Attention to detail skills and a positive attitude
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in
• Demonstrate excellent analytical and logical skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and develop scalable time bound solutions
• Strong level of commercial/business acumen
• Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the
• Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
What we offer
• Flexible working arrangements (remote+office)
• Full time, permanent contract
• Opportunity to work on exciting international projects and programs
• Commitment to your personal and professional development
• Dynamic environment that encourages a healthy work life balance with
flexible working conditions
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
flexible working time
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1800 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.