- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
ETL Application Support Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role who applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. In this role, you will integrate subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. This role requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. What's more, it requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources.You will be involved in coaching and training of new recruits and well as have significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
ETL Application Support Senior Analyst (AVP)Numer ref.: 104267
- Perform technical operational tasks on routine basis within OLA.
- Trouble shooting issues reported by users and issues self-detected within SLA Independently resolve all known issues and 80% of newly occurred issues, including data investigations.
- Monitoring and recover all processes.
- Maintain environment stabilities
- Coordinate with Level 3 ad Development team on resolving issues in UAT & Parallel environments and provide feedback.
- Collect environment improvement points and provide a plan to Development team and application owners.
- Planning and coordinating release knowledge sharing, migrations, disaster recovery Documentations
- Provide knowledge and support training for new team members
- Develop support-script and simplify-issue-investigation scripts
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in application development and/or Application support
- Atleast 3+ years in Ab Initio and Database related projects
- Knowledge on Unix commands, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, ETL, WebSphere, job scheduling tools, system monitoring tools like GENEOS, App Dynamics
- Knowledge on IT service process ITIL and have mindset of DevOps
- Knowledge on Abinitio, Hadoop and shell scripting is preferred
- Knowledge on Finance accounting domain
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail troubleshooting Log analysis skills though out application components
- Confidence and ability to work with all level of management.
- Self-learner and strong team player.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
We offer :
- Opportunity of professional development in the international and well-established company
- Learning opportunities and challenging assignments in which you can utilize your knowledge
- Competitive social benefits
- Chance for a career evolution within Citi business structures