private medical care
ETL developer - Data Delivery and Compliance
- Emilii Plater 53, Śródmieście, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 15 days ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
About the project
You will be working in team Data Delivery and Compliance responsible for own developed compliance solutions and different types of tools loading data to the Data Warehouse.
The team is a part of the Data & Cloud area that consists of many teams with many years of experience in the areas of data warehouse, Business intelligence, compliance, and cloud. We offer an informal environment with focus on knowledge sharing and delivering a high service level to our customers. You will furthermore have the opportunity to develop your knowledge of Business Intelligence and data warehousing.
Development of compliance solutions using ETL tools
Ensuring appropriate storage, update and delivery of data in the DataWarehouse
Operations and maintenance of existing solutions.
Partake in optimization of existing and new systems/solutions.
Must expect some degree of travelling in particular during the startup phase.
• 4+ years of experience as an ETL developer
• Development experience with following technologies:
SQL (Microsoft SQL server and/or IBM Netezza)
• Are willing to assume responsibility and drive responsibilities forward
• With colleagues in teams distributed across Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
• Ability to communicate (in English) with stakeholders inside and outside area – both technical and business resources
• Experience with code
• Stored procedures
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
What we offer
Opportunity to work in a Scandinavian work culture, international and cross-border teams
40 hours/ week
Employment contract or B2B agreement – long term cooperation
Flexible time, but core time between 9:00 and 15:00
An annual performance evaluation dialog with a manager
Salary increase once a year
Free use of fitness room
Bike parking in the building
Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
Possibility of joining PPK
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
1st Interview with the Technical Expert
2d Interview with the Manager
BEC is a fintech company with branches in Denmark and Poland. As an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other parties in Denmark's financial industry, we create financial solutions for 20-30 % of the Danish bank customers. We make it possible for them to check their account online, take out loans, and transfer money. In other words, everything it takes to run a bank.
We are 1,400+ employees cultivating an informal, yet dedicated culture. We help each other and learn from each other to create the strongest possible solutions for the banks, their customers, and the Danish society.