private medical care
ETL Developer [Data Delivery & Compliance]
BEC Sp. z o.o.
- Emilii Plater 53, Śródmieście, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- valid for 21 daysuntil: 15 Oct 2021
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
About the project
The team Data Delivery & Compliance (Data & Cloud Domain) is looking for an ETL Developer. They play a central part for GDPR tooling. Main responsibility is to expose the compliant data to our clients.
From the technical perspective the team is working on both maintenance and development tasks.
Development of compliance solutions using ETL tools
Ensuring appropriate storage, update and delivery of data in the DataWarehouse
Operations and maintenance of existing solutions
Partake in optimization of existing and new systems/solutions
Must expect some degree of travelling in particular during the startup phase
• 4+ years of experience as an ETL developer
• Development experience with following technologies:
SQL (Microsoft SQL server and/or IBM Netezza)
• Are willing to assume responsibility and drive responsibilities forward
• With colleagues in teams distributed across Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
• Ability to communicate (in English) with stakeholders inside and outside area – both technical and business resources
• Experience with code
• Stored procedures
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- in house
- you focus on product development
- you focus on code maintenance
What we offer
Opportunity to work in a Scandinavian work culture, international and cross-border teams
40 hours/ week
Employment contract or B2B agreement – long term cooperation
Flexible time, but core time between 9:00 and 15:00
An annual performance evaluation dialog with a manager
Salary increase once a year
Free use of fitness room
Bike parking in the building
Personal development – Udemy for Business, trainings & workshops, conferences, internal meet-ups & knowledge sharing, internal mobility
Possibility of joining PPK
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
1st Interview with the Technical Expert
2d Interview with the Manager
BEC Sp. z o.o.
BEC was established in 1964 in Denmark. The company is an IT partner for a wide range of banks and other players in the financial industry in Denmark. We make customers' ambitions possible by developing and operating IT solutions that can meet their total needs for IT. The IT solutions range widely from mobile and internet banking to a complete capital market platform. We are 1000 employees at BEC with locations in Denmark (Roskilde, Herning) and Poland (Warsaw) cultivating an informal and dedicated culture in which we appreciate to challenge ourselves and each other.
Nykredit was established in 1985. Currently it is the biggest mortgage provider on the Danish market. They employ 3,500 people.
Nykredit is the biggest client of BEC and also major shareholder of BEC. BEC and Nykredit specialists work in the same office which provides services for BEC and Nykredit.