- Sucha 2, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 7 maj 2020
- Pełny etat
EY Global Delivery Services means 31.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on Java and MS Azure platform.
What you definitely need:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with ETL processes designing and implementation
- Understanding and experience of database design techniques and dimension modelling in data warehouse environments
- Understanding and familiarity with database and ETL processes performance tuning concepts
- Experience in developing ETL packages preferably with Informatica Powercenter, Abinitio, Talend, Alteryx, IBM Data Stage, Dataiku, Oracle Data Integrator and data modelling tools
- Experience in data sourcing from legacy systems
- Experience with real-time data warehousing aggregation and use of continuous or near real-time data loads
- Strong data extraction & SQL/PL SQL query skills
- Experience in using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Good to have experience working with data lakes in addition to traditional data warehousing, EDI translation, Business Intelligence, Reporting and Visualization, OLAP
- Very good English language verbal and written communication, German or other European language would be an advantage but not mandatory
What working at EY GDS offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wroclaw or Warsaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices