- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 72 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz, Opole
Atos is running a Digital Industry project for a leader of the pharmaceutical industry. Several agile transformation projects are run in parallel to achieve this target.
Factory 4.0 program aims to transform the current way of working within all the customer factories to a digital driven approach. Several Digital Products are developed and deployed to ensure this goal across this agile program.
The program aims to target a full CICD pipeline for implemented apps to facilitate industrialized development, testing and deployment. This will include coding conventions or guidelines, which will be defined with the chosen digital partner to ensure a consistent quality and stability of the Digital Products during the project and for the future.
A standard agile project management tool is used across all Digital Product projects to manage user story creation, backlog prioritization and development tasks.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Designing, developing, maintaining and integrating modules for various client software systems or applications
- Developing ETL processes, features, mappings, and workflows
- Proposing technical designs for large Data Warehousing solutions and databases
- Analyzing data sources and assisting in the design of new data feeds
- Collaborating with other teams to integrate systems
- Being a team technical leader in ETL solutions in Digital world
How does it sound so far?
Skills we can’t do without:
- working experience with ETL Development in Informatica
- knowledge of/experience in implementing multi-tenant data warehouses
- experience in cloud solutions - AWS
- ability to draw conclusions, raise issues and formulate recommendations
- good interpersonal skills to get along with the Agile team members
- good English language is essential – spoken and written
Skills we believe are nice to have:
- Understanding of data modeling.
- Exposure to one or more data analysis tools desired (R, Python, SAS etc.)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best