Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
Eto Buyer Direct
Responsible for all aspects of supplier management of operational procurement activities for direct materials related to ETO product lines, ensuring supplier performance to key operational metrics.
On product level, manage supplier performance, monitor supplier risk / capacity, and maintain accountability for supplier execution securing 100% BOM part delivery completion to support project On-Time manufacture.
CHALLENGES WAITING FOR YOU
- Responsible of monitoring supplier order delivery responses, promise date acknowledgements, expedites, and any schedule adjustments, all with communication to and with suppliers. Responsible for supplier on time delivery metrics including communicating and engaging corrective action plans with special focus on critical commodities (e.g. sheet metals).
- Establish relationships with Engineering, Operations, Marketing and Quality and drive completion of all purchasing activities required for meeting schedules and project initiatives.
- Responsible for ETO suppliers, being first point of contact at Rockwell with special focus on critical commodities (e.g. sheet metals) to establish proper communication level with suppliers to secure supplier awareness level of Rockwell Automation requirements and needs.
- Participate in and support the coordinated purchase agreement programs with the Rockwell Strategic Sourcing organization.
- Participate in localization initiatives identifying and implementing regional alternate sources of supply with agreement with Strategic Sourcing taking a lead on specific project where assigned.
- Participation in Supply Management initiatives/projects as assigned.
- Conducts tasks in accordance with applicable health, safety, quality, and environmental regulations (state/federal laws, ISO9001, ISO14000, etc.) as well as Rockwell Automation policies and procedures.
- Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures.Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental), and functional policies published on the Rockwell Automation Information Network.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years of supply chain/procurement related experience.
- SAP environment experience desirable
- Proven results in driving supplier improvement and implementing cost reduction programs.
- Understanding of procurement, MRP, inventory, and production principles
- Good analytical and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter, possessing high degree of self-motivation and bias for action.
- Demonstrated analytical skills in a transactional environment and ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Possess a knowledge in strategic sourcing, supply-chain, manufacturing and operational procurement
- Proficient in dealing with language and cultural barriers
- Knowledge in data architecture and management applications (e.g. Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
- International working environment in the dynamic company
- Annual bonus
- Competitive benefits package including group life insurance, private health care with dentist care included, cafeteria system (Multisport card, cinema tickets etc.), holiday & Christmas bonuses, funds for canteen, language courses and others
- Trainings and development possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Recommendation program Connect a friend
| flexible schedule||creative environment||friendly atmosphere||professional training||global team||people centric||language courses|
|benefits package||cafeteria system||annual bonus||lunch funds||additional bonuses||life insurance ||private health care|
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation team, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future. Create it with us!
Administratorem danych jest Rockwell Automation Sp. z o. o. z siedzibą w Warszawa 01-797, Powązkowska 44C. Dane zbierane są dla potrzeb obecnej rekrutacji, a w przypadku wyrażenia przez Panią/Pana wyraźnej i dobrowolnej zgody także dla potrzeb przyszłych rekrutacji. Ma Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania. Podanie danych w zakresie określonym przepisami ustawy z dnia 26 czerwca 1974 r. Kodeks pracy oraz aktów wykonawczych jest dobrowolne ale konieczne do przeprowadzenia rekrutacji. Podanie dodatkowych danych osobowych jest dobrowolne i wymaga Pani/Pana wyraźnej zgody.