At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
About our rewards
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Investigation Manager (m/w)
Miejsce pracy: Szczecin
The Investigations Manager, Security & Loss Prevention EU, will develop and implement the investigative framework for S&LP EU in coordination with Amazon GSO and partner with local and regional security and site managers to mitigate risk of losses and identify root causes and involved parties. The Manager is a key member of the EU S&LP team working with Amazon’s Fulfillment Centers (FC), Customer Service Centers (CS), and Transportation Centers and Network (TC) across EU, as well as cross-functional teams throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience and network, strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills, use discretion when dealing with sensitive matters, and the ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in security or related field or equivalent through professional certification programs.
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Professional Certified Investigator (PCI) certification.
- Experience managing investigations, preferably in a global organization
- Experience in conducting criminal and fraud investigations (cargo and supply chain theft, retail theft, cybercrime, payroll fraud, accounts payable fraud).
- Experience in managing and analyzing case management database.
- Experience in data mining techniques and related analytics to detect patterns indicative of fraud, including, but not limited to, financial crimes, payment card fraud, internal misconduct, and product diversion.
- Experience managing workplace violence investigations.
- Knowledge of the law as it applies to interviews, privacy laws, evidence gathering and the judicial process.
- Knowledge of loss prevention mitigation techniques applicable to distribution center and supply chain operations.
- Strong network with Law Enforcement agencies and security industry in Europe.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- 30-40% travel required (domestic and international); may increase at times.
- MBA or Master’s degree in a related field.
- Lean Six Sigma and/or Green/Black Belt Certified.
- French, German, language skills are a plus.
- Results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
- Analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and results oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver.
- Proven ability to work with and effectively persuade facility leaders and senior management team.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Serve as an investigator within the S&LP investigations team, a central support function to the wider Loss Prevention team in EU. Provide investigative services and guidance for Amazon.com and work with cross-functional teams throughout the organization (Legal, Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Corporate Audit, Field Security and Loss Prevention, related software teams, IT and Fraud Security, and other related areas).
- Supports development of investigative strategy, deployment, and execution; plans and conducts investigative operations, assists in the delivery of training and professional development of the wider EU LP team.
- Contributes in supporting complex worldwide investigations into significant acts of wrongdoing against Amazon.
- Supports highly sensitive and/or high profile investigations.
- Maintains EU loss and investigative metrics including the compiling of regular management reports and has an active role in the maintenance and governance of the investigation reporting tools.
- Develops and maintains relationships with international, federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies.
- Manages third-party suppliers of domestic and international investigative services.