We hereby inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-231) at 137 Jutrzenki Street;
- contact with a person, who performs the tasks of the Data Protection Officer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., is possible via an email address: [email protected]) or in writing to the address of the data administrator with the note „Data Protection Officer”;
- processing of personal data within the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process for the position, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- Your personal data might be transferred to other entities of Fujitsu Technology Solution with which Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the realization of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data might be forwarded to
- Izrael on the basis resulting from decision of the European Commission about the appropriate level of protection of personal data.
- Japan, using appropriate protection in the form of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission
- You have the right to obtain copies of data transferred to a third country based on a written request submitted to Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of 12 months from the moment the application;
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data administrator;
- raise objection to the processing of data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, if you acknowledge that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.
- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ważna jeszcze 20 dnido: 26 lip 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Financial Controller will be fully dedicated to a set of medium complexity customer projects or base service contracts. This encompasses projects within Products & Licenses, Business Application as well as Managed Services businesses or other services. Financial Controller will be fully responsible for financial management of the assigned projects and/or contracts.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Forecast and Actual Data Analysis. Prepares financial forecasts and plan/actual analyses for a business/project and prepares them for decision-making
- Operational Risks and Added-Value Management. Planning and controlling of own added-value levels and operational risks.
- Monitoring of Revenue recognition, costs allocations, WIPS and accruals; analysis of margins and detection of problems and anomalies.
- Problem Solving. Analyzes complex business problems and recommends corresponding solutions.
- Business Support. Acts as contact person with commercial issues to organization’s sales and delivery departments, as well as to the external customers.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Finance, including 1-2 years in Controlling area
- Strong accounting skills & knowledge of IFRS (especially IAS 17 and 18)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, including excellent MS Excel working skills
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
- Excellent command of business English
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.