We hereby inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-231) at 137 Jutrzenki Street;
- contact with a person, who performs the tasks of the Data Protection Officer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., is possible via an email address: [email protected]) or in writing to the address of the data administrator with the note „Data Protection Officer”;
- processing of personal data within the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process for the position, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- Your personal data might be transferred to other entities of Fujitsu Technology Solution with which Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the realization of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data might be forwarded to
- Izrael on the basis resulting from decision of the European Commission about the appropriate level of protection of personal data.
- Japan, using appropriate protection in the form of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission
- You have the right to obtain copies of data transferred to a third country based on a written request submitted to Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of 12 months from the moment the application;
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data administrator;
- raise objection to the processing of data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, if you acknowledge that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.
- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 5 maj 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Fujitsu’s offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw, we run sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland located in Łódź and Katowice employs specialists in five business lines: Research & Development and Business Application Services, Remote Infrastructure Management, Business Process Outsourcing, Service Management, Service Desk. In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs specialists for internal Fujitsu services for the EMEIA region in the following areas: Finance (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Project and Contract Accounting, Treasury), Supply Chain and Order Management, Continuous Improvement, Assurance, Internal Audit, Product Pricing and Bid Finance as well as Human Resources. We welcome developers, quality assurance engineers, IT specialists, IT administrators, IT engineers, candidates interested in a career in IT, accounting and finance professionals, logistics specialists, linguists and customer service professionals.
Purpose of Role:
The main purpose of the Data Analyst job is designing and building data models around Microsoft Power BI with a focus on performance, efficiency and compliance of end-to-end process metrics of Finance (P2P, O2C, R2R). The Data Analyst works closely with the Europe Finance Services Management Team, Internal Audit and Financial Planning and Analysis Team.
What you can expect?
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
Purpose of Role:
- Collaborating with Finance management team by generating the quantitative, competitive processes insights of P2P, O2C, R2R.
- Providing consultancy on the Business Intelligence processes, practices and technologies to support Finance management decision-making.
- Designing, building, testing, documenting data models and report solutions using Microsoft Power BI with a focus on performance, efficiency, security and scalability.
- Analysing and evaluating financial problems, accounting or control issues, drawing conclusions and making appropriate recommendations to support management decision-making.
- Applying Knowledge of Process Transformation Techniques to develop the solution required.
- 3+ years of experience in similar position
- Extensive experience in creating multifunctional and dynamic dashboards
- Strong knowledge of Power BI (R or Python would be an asset)
- Knowledge of data visualization - dashboards design principles
- Competent finance practitioner with knowledge of SAP and SAP Tables
- Very good analytical skills, strong communication skills in English
Contact us!To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV in English.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
company events such as picnics and Christmas parties, relaxation zones in the workplace, CSR programs, cinema tickets, internal contests, discounts for Fujitsu employees in selected venues
attractive locations in Łódź and Katowice, flexibility and home office for selected positions, team building meetings, hot and cold beverages
medical care, cafeteria benefit system: My Benefit, fresh fruits, Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running team or cycling team
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV in English.
GDC: + 48 271 30 01
EMEIA: 514 861 909
Find and visit us!
ul. Fabryczna 17
Park ul. Wólczańska
178 90-530, Łódź
35 90-127, Łódź
1 04-202, Katowice