- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ważna jeszcze 10 dnido: 22 lip 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The role holder will perform General Ledger transaction processing responsibilities such as processing journal entries, statutory reporting, Month-End Closing activities, and Balance Sheet reconciliation.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Preparation of general ledger account reconciliations;
- Posting of manual business transactions and monitoring SAP GL accounts;
- Processing of journal vouchers
- Month End Closing activities
- Perform daily check on reconciliation of external systems into SAP GL
- The reconciliation of intercompany balances.
- BSc in Economics or Business Administration in accounting. Professional certification such as a CPA, CIMA or 1st level Accounting coerce in Stowarzyszenie Księgowych is an advantage
- Fluent English (oral and written skills)
- Portuguese language would be beneficial
- 1-3 years of experience working within General Ledger process, or other core financial processes, within a complex, large volume environment would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Strong knowledge of Windows Office (Excel) would be an advantage
- Fast learner with excellent interpersonal skills
- Solution orientated with “can-do” attitude
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.