- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
The successful Europe Reporting Manager will have the unique opportunity to participate in creating a virtual Finance Shared Service Center and will cooperate closely with regular business across Europe.
Our Client is an innovative multinational manufacturing company, which has decided to create a virtual Shared Service Center supporting its European entities.
The company is known for its open and supportive organizational culture as well as high work ethics.
- Manage reporting teams remotely across different countries and cultures (6 direct reports)
- Lead reporting activities including ensure that all general ledger accounts are fully reconciled and reviewed on a monthly basis (including reviewing journal entries). Provide guidance to team as necessary in areas of general ledger, fixed assets etc.
- Ensure all aspects of the reporting function are in line with group accounting policy and group internal control procedures, ensuring compliance with IFRS for group reporting and local GAAP for local country statutory reporting
- Ensure all group reporting submissions for all European entities e.g. weekly sales, monthly actuals, half yearly statutory disclosures, reforecasts, budgets are completed accurately and fully in line with agreed deadlines
- Assist in the analysis and preparation of annual budgets for all overhead departments.
- Prepare internal and external audit requirements for assigned areas and support audit process
- Ensure local statutory compliance issues for nominated countries e.g. completion of statutory accounts, annual declarations etc. are fully achieved and on time. Work closely with the European Treasury, Payroll & Fiscal team to ensure local tax declarations are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure prompt and efficient resolution of reporting and reconciliation queries
- Ensuring accurate master data is maintained within our ERP system in relation to reporting and reconciliations
- Provide support and assistance in resolving ERP system issues
- Lead local company secretarial and governance requirements to ensure full compliance with the law e.g. holding appropriate board meetings, knowledge of country governance models etc.
- Provide assistance to the European Accounting Shared Service Manager
- Drive standardization across all of Europe, ensuring processes and procedures are fully documented and completed. Be main point of contact for IT for any system improvements required
- Lead best practice and lean initiative improvements in the function, including automation of processes and improvement in cash generation
- Work with other departments to ensure an efficient reporting process and other teams, especially European Treasury, Payroll & Fiscal function.
- Support other areas of finance, as required
- Participate in accounting process transition from European entities
- University degree in Finance&Accounting or a related field
- A proven track record of accounting and reporting experience within a multinational manufacturing company or Shared Service Center
- Experience in team management (remote management experience would be desirable)
- Reporting and reconciliations experience including strong knowledge of IFRS
- Ability to communicate in English to a high standard (other European language are an asset e.g. French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Knowledge of an ERP accounting system (e.g. JDE, Oracle, SAP)
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to work with a diverse team in your own department, other departments and externally
- Ability to work independently and flexibly, using own initiative
- Methodical, organized and an eye for detail
- Ability to manage remote teams to achieve desired goals
- Persistence, ability not to accept no for an answer
- Excellent time management and ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Experience of improving processes, procedures and systems
- A permanent employment contract
- Competitive compensation
- Annual bonus
- Organic growth opportunities
- Unique opportunity to participate in creating a virtual Shared Service Center
- Participating in interesting regional accounting projects